Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Diesel
    chiko ,

does your set up effect fuel economy ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Lol dont worry bout fuel ecnomoy..with petrol prices these days it wont be going any lower.....lowering does not effect your fuel if it does its probably very minor like verry very very minor...

dude as they mentioned get your ass into a few cars with coilovers and then a few with eibach etc springs. you'll be giving up a lot of comfort. especially on speed humps and ditches in the road.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    mate tell ya now..its not the same with u lower ur car, youll feel every bump on the road...but youll get over it cause it makes the car look sexy hahaha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury CU2
    liberty68 - no lowering a car definately wouldnt improve fuel economy. You might say possibly wind drag is reduced but nothing worth mentioning. I definately wouldnt install coil overs or lowered suspension if your main aim was fuel reduction. Wether you lower your car with coilovers or use lowered springs and shocks you will still have reduced ride quality but it depends what you look for in ride quality. Ive always had lowered cars with good suspension and I like having accurate feedback through my suspension set ups and I like a firm handling car. I found that I didnt like the way my Euro handled from factory, yes it was nice and floaty and felt like I was in an arm chair but i felt like it pushed the nose to hard through any decent corner. At the end of the day - different strokes for different blokes. If you want your car to look sweet and handle well and possibly would want to adjust the height again in the future to suit other mods (wheels/kit etc) then go coil overs. If you just want it to look better and take a slightly cheaper option, go springs/shocks. And if you just want it to be lower but handle exactly the same as it does now give up cause you will always sacrifice that comfortable lounge chair like ride quality if you want to look good

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury CU2
    Sorry for the rant I got carried away

guys are the stock shock god enough to handle eibach springs? i only want a small drop nothing major don't want to loose comfort.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    yeah it is man..im running eibachs with stock shocks at the moment and its sweet...

sweet any more opinions. i think i have enough to just run eibach with stock shocks i just don't want to have to re-buy shock later that will kill me..

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by kural7 View Post
    guys are the stock shock god enough to handle eibach springs? i only want a small drop nothing major don't want to loose comfort.
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezu View Post
    yeah it is man..im running eibachs with stock shocks at the moment and its sweet...
    Quote Originally Posted by kural7 View Post
    sweet any more opinions. i think i have enough to just run eibach with stock shocks i just don't want to have to re-buy shock later that will kill me..
    After a few years, you'll find that the stock shocks will leak because you are running them beyond the shock travel range. So start saving up for some proper Bilstein shocks.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

how much are the bilstein shocks?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    your looking at about 1.2K i think just for the shocks and about 160 for labour...i got a quote from wholesale suspension for those shocks btw