Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Yellow Integra DC2R

[CL9] front park light bulb replacement

Hi guys

I need to replace my front park light bulbs on the CL9, however it looks a lot harder than I imagined. Has anybody done this before? Do I need to take the whole headlight out to do this? or is there a trick to it?

Thanks
    Last edited by teggiboy; 15-04-2011 at 02:31 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    no not really, just remove the wheel if you want, and remove the wheel fender liner. If you've got small hands you can basically change it by removing ~ 4 clips. The clips holding the wheel liner and the one behind the wheel. Im not sure if you understand me but just read the service manual under lights section and you should be able to do it.
    06 Lux Auto Arctic Blue

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    You shouldnt need to take the wheel off. Just turn the steering wheel and get you hand behind the plastic guard.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Yer just turn ur steering wheel so the out part of the splash guard is accessable.

There is a guide on here on how to do it....

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...d-Euro-Parkers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 CL9 Euro Lux
    or... if you want to be lazy like myself , use your butter fingers and squeeze through the engine bay. it might be easier to remove the wheel arch but ive done it before without opening wheel arch. Highly recommend led park lights they just look really nice !

Pity mine only has 1 led but imagine 25 led bulbs i see on ebay they might really enhance the cars already wonderful image !!!!

hav fun

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    25 LED parkers? How would that many fit in such a smal area? I had 3 LED parkers and they matched my HID's pretty nice

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Yellow Integra DC2R
    thanks for the response guys! i shall give it a go on the weekend. I got myself a pair of 9 LED globes.. hopefully they are not brighter than my HID's

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    It's really easy, I'm almost 200cm with giant hands and I did it without a problem. The foglights were a pain in the arse tho.

Member Array
    Car:
    07' CL9 Lux 5AT
    Quote Originally Posted by npcan2 View Post
    It's really easy, I'm almost 200cm with giant hands and I did it without a problem. The foglights were a pain in the arse tho.
    Tell me about it! I can do the parker in minutes - just need to take off one clip per side and I can thread my hand in fine. The foglights took significantly longer and caused a lot of swearing - something I've vowed never to do again.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    25 LED parkers? How would that many fit in such a smal area? I had 3 LED parkers and they matched my HID's pretty nice
    he means 1 parker bulb with 25 leds on it,,, its actually same same brighness... ive used both and now i removed my parker bulbs

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    i found if you take off the back cover of the actual head light it gives you space to grab the parkers from the engine bay, works for both sides, if your hands can fit. Saves taking off the splash guard.

i found the fog lights to be much easier. just need a long screwdriver and skinny hands:P take off the number plate then its basically feeding the screw driver through the hole n twisting it off. the first time i did parkers was a pain. had to figure it all out myself