Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air
    The plates on rollex are now BIG187. And yes. It's bagged again. I actually just re did the bags for him in it. Rewired the valves and compressor. Fixed all the air leaks. Rebuilt the valves and replaced one new fittings and shit.

What is BIG187 supposed to mean?

The same guy bagged both cars, he is well respected in the mini truck game and does allot of bag and metal fab work. The accord was played with by Andrew (so i have been told) so that would explain why everything was rough.

Atleast the accord 3 wheels and the Lexus doesn't...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air
    Yep. I believe you also know my mate juzzy. Justin milner. He had accord the same. Bagged to. Bagged by the sane bloke if I'm not mistaken. I can't quite recall the name of the bloke, he owns custom wheel and tyre. Used to work at bowers for a bit. I knew him forca bit too as two good mates were the mechanic at bowers. He was telling me all about the car too.

Oh and 187 is the police radio call sign for homicide. Like COP 187 = cop killer lol.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air
    Oh and the big part, was relating to the bloke Jason bought it off. His Mack name or someshit.

Nope, dont know your mate.

As for Custom wheel and tyre, that was Dave. He definately didn't bag my accord or the lexus. They were bagged by a guy by the name of Scott at fnatic fabrications.

The number plates, ehh as long as he is happy with them.

And what is a Mack name? My mate Adz (Adam) was the one who did that lexus, his was bagged a week after mine and he bought the lexus a week before i bought the accord. So if that's who you mate bought it off, i don't know how you would come up with BIG out of Adz.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 Accord on air
    Oh well it seems I've Been fed some lies then

and Mack name is a typo. Sposed to say Nick name. Jason bought it of sone bloke that didn't own it long. And I was told he bought it off another bloke that didn't own it long. Seems it's been through a few hands. Jase has only owned it a few months. But then again my sources could once again be unreliable.

Ps got this thing re regoed on Saturday. Put the bags back into it today. Cleaned it all up a bit more. It's all ready to roll except I split the RHF air line just near the bag. Getting new airline tommorrow and gunna replace it. Looks gangsta slammed on the stickies. Gunna get them white walled. Lol I'll put picks up maybe tommorrow.

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Sweet ready for pics

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    you need to stop writing on your phone boss, autocorrect sucks lol
    to see all of my build, checkout

Chines whispers is great, isn't it.

Would love to see some pics of what you've got it back to. And would love to see it roll by on the highway sometime too.. LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    The headlights are okay, the taillights are crap, and the stance is stupid. The interior looks alright, though. How much did you get trimmed, and for how much?

Good luck with the build.

Go back through and read it from the start and you're question will answer itself!