Member Array
    Car:
    17 HR-V VTi-S

taking off numberplate holder on the back of EK?

i want to take that off to paint all the rusting bits you can see on it.

Does anyone know what that particular part is called? so i can search the forums/internet on how to take it off.

THanks

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Number plate surrounding, just remove the plastic boot lining below the window from the interior and pop off the grommets along with 2 screws and your done
    Last edited by blastnpast; 22-04-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sausage legs
    Ooh! I have a sedan and it doesn't have the plastic lining. WOO! Carbon fibre vinyling this thing just got a hundred times easier

and would also look tacky
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by -Tom View Post
    Ooh! I have a sedan and it doesn't have the plastic lining. WOO! Carbon fibre vinyling this thing just got a hundred times easier
    Each to their own

I get fed up with the original Ozhonda headaches and how the sheep pattern is always so consistent when it comes to people's modification choices! What's wrong with some different styles every now and again

its always funny when people say this. it all boils down to, aesthetics

what makes a good looking person good looking to everyone else. are we all sheeps because we a majority of us have the same taste in what is aesthetically pleasing? please don't call people sheep, cause at the end of the day, you probably are one yourself. if you MUST call people 'sheep'.

but really we don't all follow one taste because the rest of us do, and scared of being shamed liking something else, its because the majority have similar taste and whats nice and whats not.

and im not taking a shot @ you, and niether were you @ me
    Last edited by MWAKU; 22-04-2011 at 09:08 PM.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    its always funny when people say this. it all boils down to, aesthetics

what makes a good looking person good looking to everyone else. are we all sheeps because we a majority of us have the same taste in what is aesthetically pleasing? please don't call people sheep, cause at the end of the day, you probably are one yourself. if you MUST call people 'sheep'.

but really we don't all follow one taste because the rest of us do, and scared of being shamed liking something else, its because the majority have similar taste and whats nice and whats not.

and im not taking a shot @ you, and niether were you @ me
    Point taken mwaku

Member Array
    Car:
    smashed crx =]
    u just want to remove the number plate holder so you can repaint it? ...look up in it youl see the screws n plastic clips...should be 1 in the middle but looks like its been removed alredy then just pop it off...easy as