Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydawg View Post
    LOLOL

Aw dude! get sum fully sik chrome taillights, angel headlights, fully insane massive bombex body kit, freaking huge rear spoiler so you can look fully sick while your at the beach, use it as a towel rack for your fully baller friends, get a massive UNIT sticker on your windshield... oh and a FAMOUS sticker so people know your cool!
    Dont worry about the engine bay no one ever looks in there just leave it stock and put a huge Ralli Art sticker on the bonnet, Zomg people will think its an evo!!!! genius!! Oh and dont forget fully kustom paint fully purple flames going to like a fully yellow half of the car!
    obviously you dont know what a baller is. He wanted to know how to be a baller not a ricer (dont get offended if your car is riced up)

Theres ways you can get the baller status by owning a civic just make sure you buy New and Genuine parts.
    I mean iv seen some pretty sexy civics posted up and iv said "balling outta control" before and thats what you want right? People calling you a baller.

You got a civic get a 5 Lug conversion with say brand new Work Meisters, brand new BYS kit (because we all know BYS is balling) get some brand new EK9 lights from JDM yard.
    Full titanium exhaust system and of course a Turbo or Supercharged K series in the money pot.

But i saw your WTB thread asking for "genuine rotas" not to mention your price range was $100-$500 im sure your only just trolling
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Trolling much?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Member Array
    Car:
    S15 & JDM DC2R
    I was called a baller once when i bought cusco zero 2s, that was a good day.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    easy way.....start playing basketball....

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    i filled up full tank of BP ultimate 98.. baller yo.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    You guys are all getting trolled, even by other posters in this thread

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    obviously you dont know what a baller is. He wanted to know how to be a baller not a ricer (dont get offended if your car is riced up)

Theres ways you can get the baller status by owning a civic just make sure you buy New and Genuine parts.
    I mean iv seen some pretty sexy civics posted up and iv said "balling outta control" before and thats what you want right? People calling you a baller.

You got a civic get a 5 Lug conversion with say brand new Work Meisters, brand new BYS kit (because we all know BYS is balling) get some brand new EK9 lights from JDM yard.
    Full titanium exhaust system and of course a Turbo or Supercharged K series in the money pot.

But i saw your WTB thread asking for "genuine rotas" not to mention your price range was $100-$500 im sure your only just trolling
    SuperJDM,

Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    School holidays are nearly over right? Please say yes.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    naturally i finished my set.

Op - you are asking how to impress other guys ? Are you gay ?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    I heard dildo shifters get mad props from the guys.
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Mods are getting trolled lmao!

what the hecaroony? Did people actually think i was being serious? Lol.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF