Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by EK1 Civic View Post
    The added cost of taking it their outside of warranty wont be returned upon sale of your vehicle. Its money down the drain. Just look at the service interval and get a trusted mechanic to do the same and save a few hundred. In the end your paying honda double to just undo a bolt and pour new oil/fluid in and re-tighten.
    This.

they are not expensive and (dedy owner ) he is nice pm me if you want to know bit more detail

Member Array
    Car:
    smashed crx =]
    il service it

Hanny's Performance is always good!
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned them (at least, I don't think)
    They have good prices too!
    Dedy at Top One can be a rip off at times I heard.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    GPC at Yennora are also good
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Hannys is a good option. I've been taking my hondas there for over 20 years now. Just take all mods off first
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    That's incorrect. Full Honda service history is very important. It doesn't matter how 'clean and respectable' your car looks, if you're the type of moron who's taken your car to Ultratune every couple of years, there's no way I'm buying your car off you.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    You get what you pay for

Sent from my custard cannon like Peter North.
    No you dont.
    Not when compared to car dealers.

ANY money you lose in 2nd hand market selling the car because it didnt have a dealer service History you make back on the money you saved on cost of servicing anyway.
    - If you wanna get in more details, the money you saved on service over the years, take in account inflation, interest rates, buying pwoer changes etc etc... means you will be quite a bit more ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    That's incorrect. Full Honda service history is very important. It doesn't matter how 'clean and respectable' your car looks, if you're the type of moron who's taken your car to Ultratune every couple of years, there's no way I'm buying your car off you.
    Typical 2nd hand car buyer who dont know much about cars might do that....
    Just because it's serviced by the dealer doesn't mean it's better. It's up to the owner to take quality control on parts used, for example oil, air filter etc.

I'd rather have a car thats serviced by people like HondaCare at Brisbane (SumnerPark) or TopOne at Sydney (Hornsby) than these dealers who use non-honda-geniune oil and crap.

Most of us trade the car in at end of their lives anyway, all dealers want is a full service history.

OP: do a search in the Euro sub-forum...
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=dealer+rating
    very extensive discussion there.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 29-04-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Just so you know, my post had nothing to with a dealer vs somewhere else argument. It was a simple reply to 'how much will it cost?" Thus implying that if you wanna get a cheap service, you'll get cheap work

Just thought I'd let you know so you don't waste another long winded reply to an irrelevant statement

to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    Just so you know, my post had nothing to with a dealer vs somewhere else argument. It was a simple reply to 'how much will it cost?" Thus implying that if you wanna get a cheap service, you'll get cheap work

Just thought I'd let you know so you don't waste another long winded reply to an irrelevant statement

Haha! Sorry about that.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars