Replacement logbook? Does anyone know about this?

Hello, I was thinking of purchasing a honda with fairly low kilometeres, but it did not have logbooks, i was going to start my own with every service i conducted and was just wondering if I could ring honda to issue me a new logbook? How much it costs or if its possible. thanks in advance.

bro!!! make sure you check it before you buy it , no log book always its an issue!!!!!! can tell you rarely the owner lost it, so double check before you buy the car !!!

you can get like a after market log book in officeworks for like 15dollars

hey man,
    you can get a replacement log book. I have one, as the first log book from honda was completely filled out.
    if you go to Hanny's Performance in Sydney, they give you their one which is nationally recognised
    however, buying a car with low kms without logbooks is pretty sus.
    what car is it? post it up and there is a good chance someone knows the history of it.

What year/model is the vehicle?
    - Its not what you drive. Its what drives you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    definite always get a log book! But dont always base ur assumptions on some simple stamps on a log book, theres more to a car than log books, give it a through comb over the car, ask heaps of questions about the car, if its deemed good, than by all means buy it, but as the saying goes, buyer beware

And definite call up or pop into honda to ask for a service history, so long as you give them a rego plate, they can back track all the service records if the car was serviced there
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

thats the thing mate, low ks, no log book = very sus!!! double check in and out man , put log book thing away first