• s2000

57 83.82%
  • autech s15

11 16.18%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Im selling my dc2r becuase of wanting to upgrade to one of these and after test driving both s2k and s15, I will be putting myself into the s2k.

only bad point is, lack of space and back for daily.

but who cares.
    Last edited by RSKEbaby; 02-05-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    YA!HONDA!
    Quote Originally Posted by andyandy View Post
    wondering what your opinion is ?

s2k or autech s15?
    haha ur in a honda forum but ur asking nissan or honda OF COURSE HONDA!!!
    EG4>CBR250RR>EM1>GOLF>AP1

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohn View Post
    haha ur in a honda forum but ur asking nissan or honda OF COURSE HONDA!!!
    Driving a Honda shouldn't make you blind to the virtues of other makes, however.

This thread has made me realise how much 350Zs have dropped in price. One day...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    whats your budget?

what are you going to use the car for?

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    My friend's mate's counsin's friend's uncle blew a diff...... Unless you've had first hand experience I doubt you're in any position to judge the S2000, or even the Autech S15.
    em1boy is right. s2ks have shit diffs. if u disagree with that then ur clueless about these cars rofl. i blew mine..and 5 drive shafts along with it. they naturally have a very weak rear end, unless ur a baby with 1. if ur into "spiritual driving" and unless ur ready to fork out proper money for a proper build diff then stay away from these cars as all u will get his headache after headache. especially if u have bad driving habits. all my mates wanna get rid of theres bcuz there getting diff problems. i just forked out 4k for a full proper built diff and im loving her ...keep up with my cousins SPEC R s15 which is boosted aswell

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by tamay_s2k View Post
    em1boy is right. s2ks have shit diffs. if u disagree with that then ur clueless about these cars rofl. i blew mine..and 5 drive shafts along with it. they naturally have a very weak rear end, unless ur a baby with 1. if ur into "spiritual driving" and unless ur ready to fork out proper money for a proper build diff then stay away from these cars as all u will get his headache after headache. especially if u have bad driving habits. all my mates wanna get rid of theres bcuz there getting diff problems. i just forked out 4k for a full proper built diff and im loving her ...keep up with my cousins SPEC R s15 which is boosted aswell
    Where in my post did I disagree? He's spouted alot of bs in this thread so I simply told him he's in no position to judge a car's worth because of "thingz he heardz from a cuz bro".

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=issHKD4iJuI

Please.. stop the debate. SR20's are never. EVER. Meant to be n/a.
    Only way they could get away with n/a is if it had an SR20/22ve head with variable lift. I know that video is just a straight line, but i seriously doubt the thing can keep a stable drift, it would probably keep catching traction because of the lack of power.
    And its not because its posted on a honda forum (well has a bit to do with it) but youre comparing a car that retails at 50grand brand new TOPS to a car that 80-90 grand brand new. Also remember, the s2k is a 1999 model that NEVER changed for the AUDM market. Few things changed here n there but everything is basically the same.
    Dont think Im a hater. I owned a spec r and that thing was a very easy car to handle. Get it sideways and its a very forgiving car. But autech, should never have made an n/a sr20 in the s15. Its like putting an RB20 in a r34 calling it the 20gt.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG.JAI xD View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=issHKD4iJuI

Please.. stop the debate. SR20's are never. EVER. Meant to be n/a.
    Only way they could get away with n/a is if it had an SR20/22ve head with variable lift. I know that video is just a straight line, but i seriously doubt the thing can keep a stable drift, it would probably keep catching traction because of the lack of power.
    And its not because its posted on a honda forum (well has a bit to do with it) but youre comparing a car that retails at 50grand brand new TOPS to a car that 80-90 grand brand new. Also remember, the s2k is a 1999 model that NEVER changed for the AUDM market. Few things changed here n there but everything is basically the same.
    Dont think Im a hater. I owned a spec r and that thing was a very easy car to handle. Get it sideways and its a very forgiving car. But autech, should never have made an n/a sr20 in the s15. Its like putting an RB20 in a r34 calling it the 20gt.
    Disagree man, they proved that the NA SR20 has potential, this car isnt about getting it sideways! its all about the driving pleasure, If autech wanted to, they coulda just boosted it and called it a day.
    And the Autech S15 wasnt a 80k car, way less! around the 3,900,000 yen or around 45k mark, or more so 50-60k if sold here

off topic, but If nissan can get the Pulsars SR16 to perform as well as the Civic B16B and out match it on the track, than that i say is impressive to say the least, so why not try it on the SR20DE!
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    He meant that the autech was 50k tops, the S was around 80K new

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by euromandeluxe View Post
    He meant that the autech was 50k tops, the S was around 80K new
    Oh, Miss read that

There isnt much convertibles in that price range, besides the astra an that, so really, for what u pay, its worth it, the next step id say is the bmw Z4 brand new that is
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R
    some info for ppl - jdm s15 spec s is non turbo, unlike the aussie spec s and r which are both turbo. so yea the autech wud be faster than a JDM spec s, but probs not the aussie spec s

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    i swear iv heard that the autech S15 is as fast as the Spec S in Aust
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+