Page 262 of 313 FirstFirst ... 162212252259260261262263264265272312 ... LastLast
Results 3,133 to 3,144 of 3745
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo716 View Post
    what year da?
    if 90-91 yes , if 92-93 ull just need a new clutch disc, bout 100 bucks
    its a b16a s1 short ratio gb for it and the year of my da is 91

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    Quote Originally Posted by adriano10 View Post
    its a b16a s1 short ratio gb for it and the year of my da is 91
    yeh ive got the same gearbox going in, but i had a 92 gearbox, they have different splines, so u only gotta change the clutch disc,
    but u dont need to haha
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra da9
    hey guys so i put new rims for my mrs car just the front so far, its 16x7 +40 (205/45/16), i think her original were 15x6.5 or 6 +38 (195/50/15)...

Problem is that shes getting these knocking sounds in one of the new front wheels not sure if its hitting the arms or suspension, it happens when shes just cruising, could it be that its not sitting on right?

Member Array
    Car:
    AE86 hatch
    has anyone ever tried to make a da9 type R? maybe of what they think honda would have done if they did do a type R of this chassis. i reckon it would look sweet. championship white, type r drivetrain but with da9 body...

Just got refurb cvs put in the right and theres a clicking from that side when at full lock faulty cv? or loose nuts and bolts?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    I've Been looking into turbo b18a1, alot of people say that u can slap a small bolt on kit on our motor with stock internals and the motor will be fine, is this correct? If it is true does anyone have an example of this type of setup? Never had a turbo so thought a small kit on stock internal motor while I build a second b18a would be a good way to learn .

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9-47 View Post
    I've Been looking into turbo b18a1, alot of people say that u can slap a small bolt on kit on our motor with stock internals and the motor will be fine, is this correct? If it is true does anyone have an example of this type of setup? Never had a turbo so thought a small kit on stock internal motor while I build a second b18a would be a good way to learn .

Cheers
    on about 5psi yeh
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    yeah stevos right. any turbo will be fine on stock internals as long as you only run really low boost. however to run a bit more you dont need to replace too much inside. as long as you drop your compression a bit you could run 10 - 15ish without too serious a rebuild. there are lots of ways to do this from getting thicker head gasket to low compression pistons. but being new to hondas myself im not too sure whats readily available for the b18a.

im sure some of these guys would have an idea tho...

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    The A can take 10PSI readily on stock internals as with the other B series 1.6 and 1.8 motors.
    There are many examples of this everywhere, including quite a few on this board.
    I run 8PSI normally with a switch to 10 if I want to. 8 is enough for a bit of go.
    Don't skimp out on the cooling and tune, this is what blows motors.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by citran View Post
    as far as limit goes i never took it past 50, was in middle of town so couldnt do anything past it before getting to mechanics place, but accelerating was perfectly normal from what it felt like however after the replacement ecu was chucked in to test they took it up to 80 in a 5km drive and as soon as it went past 80 car started to chug and engine light came back on till gettin it back to shop.

Timing wise I actually had that redone after the new engine block was put in as old mechanic thought it was cause of fluctuating idle at time which ended up as dirty IACV :S never taking car back there me thinks lol well if can get it back to working order am lucky only live 5 mins walk from work
    well finally got it all fixed and it turned out to be faulty ecu wiring plus distributer and ecu had both partially failed but now fixed so glad as i was desperately hoping i didnt have to buy a new car in place of it

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by mooshie View Post
    The A can take 10PSI readily on stock internals as with the other B series 1.6 and 1.8 motors.
    There are many examples of this everywhere, including quite a few on this board.
    I run 8PSI normally with a switch to 10 if I want to. 8 is enough for a bit of go.
    Don't skimp out on the cooling and tune, this is what blows motors.
    First things first ... Convert to obd1 lolz

Member Array
    Car:
    DA6K20A CD5H23T
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9-47 View Post
    First things first ... Convert to obd1 lolz
    Why convert to OBD1? Unless you have a tuner who only tunes Hondata, Crome, etc, there are OBD0 tuning options that are quite comprehensive