Obd2 to obd1 wiring adaptor..worth buying?

Hey guys I'm just about to to a b18c2 conversion on my eg5...I've read some engine swap guides but none are really specific about wiring..I've got complete kit include harness ecu and engine itself all off a 96. Vtir integra..
    Now I always thought it was plug in and start her up but that's not the case I'm guessing...on eBay America there are conversion plugs I can buy but I'm confused as to which one I specifically need...there so many!

Any way just want to know what you guys think or have you used these conversion plugs before...if so and if I use them will it just be plug and play or do I still need to chop and tap bits and pieces?

If you have an EG wanting to use a obd2a ecu.

Then you would need obd1 to obd2a conversion harness

Obd1 car -----> using obd2a ecu.

Ok sweet...if i use it..then I wouldn't need to chop and change anything yeh? I'd just need to plug in everything from engine bay to my ecu and car would be sweet to start?

Once you get the conversion harness, it will be plug and play

Car will start, but you would need to wire up a few sensor for it to work properly on your eg

Iab
    4 wire sensor
    Knock Sensor

Another alternative is to get a p72 obd1 ecu, so then it will be plug and play on your EG + the extra sensor above.

Up to you, you have choice of buying a conversion harness or an obd1 p72 ecu

Member Array
    Car:
    s14a
    With the obd2a ecu as well u will need to get the factory immoboliser removed if it hasnt been done already
    FYS