Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ufokfl
    Hi I am from Adelaide too, nice to meet u all!!!

Do u guys know where to buy jazz bodykits in adelaide?

Thanks
    is taht you toni? or lau?
    can find out the bodykit @ viva garage, they sell mugen bodykits

do u know any other shops selling jazz body kits? thanks!

hey mimpi!....i just got my exhaust done today....sorry couldnt wait for you..but i got it done for 120...at exhaust tech......will be going back tomorrow to get intake done too....!.....so how many jazzers do we have in total in adelaide??....

Member Array
    Car:
    Phamer
    off topic but can i ask how good r these jazz. i know they onli 81kw at the engine but realli how fast r they, or why did u guys buy them.
    I was goin to get 1 because i luv the front look and saw it with kit looks madd. But yea just wanna c wat u guys think cuz i reckon they alrite lil cars to cruise in.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Vti-S, S15 Spec R GT
    It's probably not a performance based car unlike the civic turned out to be. If you think of it, it is really more so a get-around car. Personally I don't really pay too much attention to performance. It has vtec, even if its a different version that isn't as cool as the older ones, it still has it - this helps with the low power output. It looks nice, is versatile (look at those magic seats), fuel efficient, not too pricey, comfortable to sit in, to drive, quiet (unlike corollas) and in the end... it gets me around.

To add to this, it is a honda, so the novelty of it is greater than say... a toyota echo. For small cars that were on the market last year and before... I would be safe to say it was second, if not first. Don't know about now since alot of other small cars have been improved (eg. Suzuki Swift)

Depends what you want... I was able to afford for this car, whereas something like an accord would not have been feasible for me as a student. When all the parameters that I had to consider when buying a car was scrutinized, jazz turned out to be the best for me - quite happy with it right now.

Of course I mean if I could afford a Honda Accord Euro, I would probably get that... or even better, an Odessey, but they also have their pros and cons.