Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    Thanks a very good outcome i guess. Now whats going to happen to the damaged written off car? Are they going to sell in auction and some panel beaters going to repair and sell in the market?
    AAMI= Suncorp.

Car will show up on Manheim Fowles action within days of it been written off.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    yeah they said it was going to fowles i think...
    rims were already on the car so i couldnt put OEM ones back on... plus one of them had severrreee gutter rash on it..
    looking at getting a 350z... i've always loved them.. i was just able to buy one when i bought the euro cuz of stupid p plate laws..

oooh and btw.. he = she ... just for those that keep refering to me as a guy lol

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by lor012
    oooh and btw.. he = she ... just for those that keep refering to me as a guy lol
    Sorry can't help it cause Ozhonda's a sausage fest... 99.9% members belongs to the male population lol... So you have to understand.

PS: I want your rims lol
    Last edited by Fredoops; 23-04-2011 at 12:22 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

part out the euro!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    its okay.. im suprisingly used to it..

yeah i think the car has already been taken away before i got get anything off it.. rims are nice but they are far too scratched up. The exhaust was what i would have been really hoping to take off it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Dang, woulda been keen on the exhaust. Any ideas what car you're looking for now?
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    damn you could have some long term issues from that whiplash and such...don't take any settlements yet from their insurance without seeing a bunch of Drs, cause you may need more to cover future medical costs, etc. But hope it doesn't come to that of course. Best luck to you.

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    What were the results of the x-rays and ct scans? negative?

And what are the standard wheels you still have? 17's?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    yeah all the xrays and stuff came back negative.. all the damage is just muscular..
    umm i only ever had those rims and they were 18's

I would love to have the A-pillar covers... lol

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by lor012 View Post
    Rules of the internet
    1 There are NO girls on the internet
    2 Pics or it didnt happen
    3 Rule 2 applies to rule 1. Xrays/ct scans qualify

jokez

How much did u end up getting for the car? i dont see why u cant salve the rims and exhaust...
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Hey guys sorry to revive an old thread but alot of you were asking about how my injuries were so i thought id give a little bit of an update.
    After about 5 weeks of physio my back and neck are all good no permanent damage.. well fingers crossed so back to full time work for me..
    Got my payout from insurance.. had a little bit of a difference from what insurance payed out to what was left on my on my loan.. but luckily i had gap cover insurance.. HIGHLY recommend to everyone!!
    Quite a few were also interested in what i was going to buy next so id like to introduce you to 'Zed'

I know its not everyones cup of tea.. but she is my new baby & i love her!!
    So yeah hopefully ill still be running into a few of the Ozhonda crew out and about!!