Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    Actually just did a quick search and rear is 88 and front 93 both with free shipping, I think it's from the same store I bought mine from

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG CIVIC , CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by crobaa View Post
    Is it worth it to buy them over there and bring back on the plane? Especially considering the cheap prices on eBay? Or are they even cheaper again over there?
    I was thinking this too?

if there the same price I will just leave them and buy them on Ebay,I can just imagine now the hassels with the plane trip home.....lol

RR

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ek civic
    I just got a 3 point for my EK on eBay with free shipping and its perfect makes front nice and stiff and its not over priced like half the others ones out there.
    Keep it clean

Actually just did a quick search and rear is 88 and front 93 both with free shipping, I think it's from the same store I bought mine from
    Hey guys, don't buy from eBay stores, they are fakes:

http://www.ultraracingaustralia.com/page3.htm

Damn right, it's so popular it got counterfeited. If you are going to Malaysia and buy I recommend you go to the Malaysian Ultra Racing's website and check out their vendors. Most of them are clustered around Bandar Sunway (Sunway City); tons of performance workshops there

I was told it's around 7kg all up for EG fender braces, room bar, 3 point front strut and 4 point rear strut.
    Last edited by Glocker; 07-06-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    92 B18 eg Civic
    Oh wow, lucky I didn't buy from any store mentioned in that article, thought it's still possible mine are fake, they do have identical stickers to the ultra racing website. I wonder if I can email my s/n to them for conformation?

Oh wow, lucky I didn't buy from any store mentioned in that article, thought it's still possible mine are fake, they do have identical stickers to the ultra racing website. I wonder if I can email my s/n to them for conformation?
    Yes you can email them and they can confirm it for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I fitted some fender braces.

They Rock!!

Top product!

Member Array
    Car:
    GP Racer
    Where these for the EK (in your avatar) ?
    If so - did you have to drill anything to fit them ?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    I fitted some fender braces.

They Rock!!

Top product!

good design , cheap and even second from off car they still useable and quality wise its very good comparing you paying high price for other differnt brand.
    if you pick up a second hand one give a good wash or even if u sand down a bit and paint them , its look gorgeous still

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightdood View Post
    Where these for the EK (in your avatar) ?
    If so - did you have to drill anything to fit them ?

thanks.
    Yes in my EK in the avatar.U need to drill 2 holes for the front 2 bolts,I had to use the angle grinder to remove a square section of metal so I could get my hands up in there to hold the nut.

So make sure ya got one handy if U need it!

It's real easy.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG CIVIC , CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Glocker View Post
    Hey guys, don't buy from eBay stores, they are fakes:

http://www.ultraracingaustralia.com/page3.htm

Damn right, it's so popular it got counterfeited. If you are going to Malaysia and buy I recommend you go to the Malaysian Ultra Racing's website and check out their vendors. Most of them are clustered around Bandar Sunway (Sunway City); tons of performance workshops there

I was told it's around 7kg all up for EG fender braces, room bar, 3 point front strut and 4 point rear strut.
    Will do bud thanks for the heads up, is there anywhere else you can grab honda gear from in KL?

So far I have seena place called "Kakimotor" and I can et a skunk 70mm tb and intake for around $450 Aus so far its the only real bargin I have seen, I leave Wednesday for a few weeks and am hoping to pick up a few bits for my dc2r?

any advice?

cheers

RR

Quote Originally Posted by lsrr View Post
    Will do bud thanks for the heads up, is there anywhere else you can grab honda gear from in KL?

So far I have seena place called "Kakimotor" and I can et a skunk 70mm tb and intake for around $450 Aus so far its the only real bargin I have seen, I leave Wednesday for a few weeks and am hoping to pick up a few bits for my dc2r?

any advice?

cheers

RR
    Some of these places may or may not be dealing with counterfeit stuff, so be real careful out there. What looks genuine may in fact be fake, example the Pivot Raizins. If you are happy with good quality knock offs for great prices look for brands like Works Engineering, and they have tons of cheap Razo (genuine) stuff there. If you are looking for good quality CF stuff check out RaceCraft, it's quite famous over there. Otherwise I'd just hit Ultra Racing dealers and bring a ton of their braces back. The floor bar is the most effective brace apparently.
    WP PB 1:15:03