Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CBR 250RR

About the new jazz!!

I am looking for a jazz! just thinking of the brand new one or second hand ge! just want to ask what's the different between the brand new one and the older ge? (beside the body kit) thank you!!!

The facelifted 2012 GE has (i think) 5 star ancap safety and CVT.

Actually, the 2011 model is very similar just not facelifted. I was looking at upgrading to the 2012 facelifted models but they were quite over priced. However I do remember reading an article stating that the prices have gone down but put it this way, the only difference between a 2012 VTi-S and the VTi is a rear spoiler. Whereas it used to be the full sports body kit.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    hmm if they bring the CVT back out i wonder if that means we will see more fixes for the GD3 CVT issues

to get the 5 star ancap, they need to have ESP. something honda said they were planning to release. taadaa i guess.

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    You dont need ESP with the jazz because you cant get fast enough to get out of control :P

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    You dont need ESP with the jazz because you cant get fast enough to get out of control :P
    its for ppl that decide to do sudden U turns at 100km/h

it does go fast enough... it just takes a while

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by ss-rotel View Post
    it does go fast enough... it just takes a while
    BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL....
    i dunno as far as street cars go the jazz is fast enough.

i thought that too... until we bought out VW Tiguan. for something that's heavy, ONLY 125kw, and an auto, this thing if REALLY quick of the mark. It's basically a de-tuned mark 6 GTI, with the running gear out Golf R, (inc 6speed DSG), in a Jetta chassis, with an SUV body

all the timing get's pulled out @ about 4K, but 1st gear until you hit that wall, it's quick.

AWESOME thing, take it to someone that can tune the ECU, and just the re-program will give you 189kw, 400nm torque.

I can't have my wife with a faster car, hence all the mods to the Jazz

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    My dad was looking into them but went for the Kia Sorrento instead a bit cheaper but a very advanced diesel variable vain turbo

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 + GE8
    Afaik new MY12 Jazz has:

LED taillights with similar design to GD taillight
    Honda Fit RS(JDM market) bumpers
    ESP standard on all models
    Alloys and foglights on VTI and VTI-S

and a few random stuff, but I wish they had the side mounted indicator like the older GD Jazz