Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    i keep mine in the Glove Box...
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by NSHonda View Post
    Hey Furythree

Me thinks the boys in blue would treat an Ipod much like a phone. Illegal to have your hands on it just like a phone. Would hate to see you down a few hundy more!!
    Like Type R Postive, mine resides in the centre console (OEM cable) and I use the steering wheel controls. Have found that yo do need to set the right playlist up first, the head unit does scroll through, but easier to do the setup before plugging in
    yeh i dont have the thing up where its visible. so unless theyre like standing rightoutside my window they cant see
    also its just a dock, and ill only touch it to change songs etc. i use my iphone to dl music videos directly off youtube sometimes cause i cbfed syncing with itunes. so have to switch back and foth between apps depending on my mood
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    Fair call, but they can be sneeky so and so's!! Will catch you when you least expect it

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Euro auto standard
    I wired mine so the iPod is in the drink holder, the rearmost one, it is very handy for my wife to select music from the pasenger seat. The only problem is thst it doesent work, as when i press the AUX button on the dashboard nothing happens, so it is not selecting the iPod. BUGGER
    Age and treatchery will always overcome youth and skill

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Yeah I wouldn't mind a setup like you see in some bmws mounted in the centre console area, like a built in dock. It looks so clean

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    I wired mine so the iPod is in the drink holder, the rearmost one, it is very handy for my wife to select music from the pasenger seat. The only problem is thst it doesent work, as when i press the AUX button on the dashboard nothing happens, so it is not selecting the iPod. BUGGER
    Sounds like a good idea! Shame it doesn't work properly. I want to try something like that

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro [Cl9]
    I've got an iPhone cradle, which sits just to the right of the centre airvents. Look very neat and minimalist, and works really well. You just slide the iPhone in. It also had a cable permanently connect to the cradle so it charges the iPhone and also plays music through a Dice unit I have installed. Can take a pic and post if anyone is interested.

Ollie

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    pics please

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by tknova View Post
    Here where I put mine, Used a self adhesive suction plate on the back of the accessory compartment (from officeworks) and then purchased a suction phone holder from EBAY.
    Mind sharing what it was exactly you bought from officeworks? I really like your setup here and would love to do the same in mine!