Newcomer Array
    Car:
    96 Integra

Mirror Glass - FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hey guys and girls,

I'm currently having problems sourcing glass for my drivers door mirror at a decent price. I bought glass for my passenger door mirror about 9 months ago from Honda. It was $50. That's fine.

I went back, and it turns out that they only sell the mirror as a whole now. I don't need the mirror, and I certainly don't have $400 to spend on a mirror.

I went to Sydney and checked out Honbits in Smithfield, and they want $85 for the glass alone, and chances are, it's probably used.

Now my question is: Does the Integra share the mirror glass with any other car (Honda or otherwise)? Would a windscreen place be able to make me a mirror on the cheap? Is there any differences in mirror glass from the LHD and RHD models?

Thank you

find some mirror /glass guys.

they should be able to deal with your situation.

obrian glass dude
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra
    Try find a glass cutting place, there's plenty around. I know someone who got a pair cut for around $60 . Brand new & cheap!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5-S
    I used to work for Obrien glass, we used to cut mirrors for $40.. hope that helps