Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: First Car :3

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    lol i like the way you talk, "make your budget at least 10k"
    may aswell make it 100k if its that easy
    OP seems patient enough (shown through him taking the time to decide which car he actually wants) to save up instead of rushing into it or buying a messed up car which he'll have to spend more overall to fix

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Add cost of insurance, stamp duty and transfer fees it probably WOULD cost $10k...
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    + also have enough cash leftover to cover your excess in case you crash straight away

Just buy a Commadoreeeee!!!!@!#!$ Cheap and fast!!!

Trust me, they never brake down or crash.. Plus more cylinders! So it 'will' go faster!
    You dont need corners mate!! Just race straight!!! All ya need ****! I think if you buy one though, you should definitely buy a mad kit bra, Get some 21" Chromess.. Lexani is what i use!! Thats all i can say aye. But if u want to go faster give it a sweet flame job, about 10K for a decent one aye bulla.

But whatever aye, dont get a XR6 PIECE OF SHIT MUTHER****ING NGGER **** **** car, they are so bad, get a holden mate. Only fast car in aus.. GO THE MIGHTY COWBOYS!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Haha, pure bogan
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    GP Racer
    Man - i wish i had that car! One for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    hey civicEGsi i sold my immaculate delsol back to the original owner ( he was a collector) for 6.5K . This thing was immaculate, everything original
    im sure you can find something around the same price if you look hard enough
    this was my sale thread
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?144101-1994-Metallic-Blue-Honda-CRX-Del-Sol-.......SOLD!!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstein View Post

Trust me, they never brake down or crash.. Plus more cylinders! So it 'will' go faster!
    You dont need corners mate!! Just race straight!!! All ya need ****! I think if you buy one though, you should definitely buy a mad kit bra, Get some 21" Chromess.. Lexani is what i use!! Thats all i can say aye. But if u want to go faster give it a sweet flame job, about 10K for a decent one aye bulla.

But whatever aye, dont get a XR6 PIECE OF SHIT MUTHER****ING NGGER **** **** car, they are so bad, get a holden mate. Only fast car in aus.. GO THE MIGHTY COWBOYS!!!!
    That is the most ridiculous part of all. they do both, frequently.

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstein View Post

this guys lost the plot
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Better a Ford than a Holden. They're better cars, consistently proven. Just shows you what plain ignorance and band-wagon mob mentality can do to a domestic market...

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    lol at people thinking he is being serious ...

Hahaha guys, i'm just trollin.!!! :3

Back to the main story.!

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Bro... make your budget at least 10k if you want a half decent dc2. I bought my non-vtec dc4 for 10k
    WHAT THE ****? how long ago was this?