Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    NICE one mate, didnt realise you had a B18c turbd!!! Veryy verry nice mate!!!

lucky guy !!!

And Grey !!!! the colour originaly made for legends!!!!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Ha! I had forgotten about this old thread. A bit has happened in the last 2 years, might have to post an update over the weekend.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED Hatch
    Do it. You still in Adelaide bro? Gotten rid of that hideous bodykit? Im in the hills also.
    ::Street Level::

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Yeah moved back from Sydney a couple of years ago now. Still have the kit and the car rides higher than stock at the moment! Don't really care though, looks just aren't that important to me.
    I do have an OEM kit to go on there but fitting a standard front end back on over the oil cooler and intercooler is a hassle so I haven't bothered with it.
    Happy with the way the car runs so I am looking at re doing suspension atm plus maybe a new gearbox plus LSD.
    Last edited by mooshie; 05-07-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED Hatch
    Mad ****. She will clean right up with the stock bodywork for sure. Get an lsd asap. We fitted one to my mates da9 and it changed a lot. definitely worth it.

If you are only running minimal pressure, have you considered a smaller intercooler to help your fitment issues? Also there are a few things you can do to the stock bumper to allow a cooler to fit better. Your car has the goods by the sounds of it, but it might be time to part with the rice aspect. just sayin.

Keep it real bro!
    ::Street Level::

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Nice bump mooshie, this is a really cool thread. Just read it all and I'm diggin' your car massively!

But isn't it annoying hitting full boost at 2700RPM? Surely that'd chomp through petrol on the highway? I thought hitting full boost at say 3500RPM would be better for economy...

LSD sounds like a great idea too. I've heard really good things about Quaife. I was going to invest in one but have changed my mind since I won't be making huge power, nor hit the track regularly...

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Yeah for sure the GT2860RS was too small and although no lag was great, it produced a lot of heat and just didn't have any top end.
    Gotta say though top end power isn't every thing, it was very smooth to drive and boost straight off the line was great.

I recently upgraded to a GT3071R in a T28 housing and that doesn't boost till about 3800rpm but picked up and extra 22kw at the top end although I actually lost up to 10kw at a couple of points below 4000.
    I think a proper ramhorn manifold might be my next mod but getting it to fit may be a hassle.

Will post up some pics of the oil cooler and radiator plus the turbo changeover this weekend.

Maybe I should get this moved to the builds section? Its slow progress though as I don't get a lot of time to work on it at all.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Yeah ask one of the F/I section mods (or one of the big guys in general) to move it for you bro, I can't unfortunately because I don't mod this section.