obligatory greeting

hey guys,

From Brisbane, been a member for ages, just decided to finally do something. Got two EG Civic Sedans at the moment, both are to be disassembled pretty soon to make one whole car hopefully. Hopefully all goes well with it. I still prefer my Honda Motorbike to them though :P

Cheers,

Mike

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Welcome for March 2009!

What bike have you got?
    Deano.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2012
    Hi ... I'm new too ..... I've always LOVED Hondas and have FINALLY bought one (I know ... what have I been driving all this time!!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by DLO01 View Post
    Welcome for March 2009!

What bike have you got?
    vt250 spada. lots of fun

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Noice!
    Deano.

Quote Originally Posted by Noz View Post
    Hi ... I'm new too ..... I've always LOVED Hondas and have FINALLY bought one (I know ... what have I been driving all this time!!!!).
    hmmm, the irony is i'm still not a huge fan of honda cars. reliable, yes, but they just aren't as exciting as I'm used. I could just be weird...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2012
    They are intelligent cars ..... I also have the new Volkswagen Polo and THAT is a super fun car to drive. I love the Jazz because it's incredible in its use of space - it's clever. It doesn't have the same buzz as a Polo but it's, as you say, reliable. Go and test drive the Polo if you have a chance. I love the tiptronic engine and for a 1.2L (turbo) it's pretty impressive.

oh, no doubt about that. No more cars for me though, already have the two civics, and i just picked up a Mercedes 500SE last week. Driveway is a little full

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2012
    Cool .... lucky you! Variety is the spice of life ..... ;-)