Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 teg

Dc2 Ultra Racing Front strut bar Part number UR-TW3-020 Installation problems =[

Hey guys just brought a brand new sway bar for my integra tryed to install it even with help of a qualified mechanic ( brother) and it wont fit . Just wanted to know if any one can help.

Seems like the i can bolt up the sides but the top parts where the square is seems too long .

Has anyone had any problems like i have?

maybe they sent you the wrong one?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    if its the tri-point front strut bar ur talking about, its a ****ing b!tch to get on

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 teg
    Nah shes the right one all the numbers match up on the ultra racing website.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 teg
    NSYRE : what did you have to do to get it on?? did you result to cutting and re welding

Member Array
    Car:
    GP Racer
    I'd also like to know this...

Quote Originally Posted by JayTea18 View Post
    NSYRE : what did you have to do to get it on?? did you result to cutting and re welding

Nah shes the right one all the numbers match up on the ultra racing website.
    doesnt mean they didnt put the wrong sticker on it, but is the towers line up it should be the right one. Photos please

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    try this: once the nuts on the struts are removed, jack your car up by the front so the struts are almost falling out from the chassis. line up the bar at all three points and bolt up to the firewall first, then slowly lower the jack. u might need a rubber mallet or something to bash it into place with to get the bolts to go through properly.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Pics please

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 teg
    " DOUGIE" will take some pics tomorrow and i will certainly take "NSPYRE" advice

Member Array
    Car:
    GP Racer
    How are the pics coming along ?

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    Its for a 2 point front strut but should be similar,
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...n-my-DC2/page2

As nspyre said, you gotta take of the bolts on the sussy and jack the car up, should slip straight in, a/c lines you gotta undo the bolt and just pry/push the lines out to make the strut fit,
    On the driver side is the wiring loom, use a screw driver and pry it out or you can undo the bolt and ziptag the loom elsewhere (Its a metal bracket holding two wiring plugs/looms). Lastly, undo that metal bracket on the firewall that holds the vacuum to bmc lines and push it down, there should be pre-holes for the strut marked out.