Page 181 of 246 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181182183184191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,172 of 2952

Thread: cu2 mods

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    Here's mine with the 3M. I sometimes wished I painted it instead.. but what's done is done I suppose.

I've made a few more changes to the car from when I took those pics to the present day but no recent pics.
    Is yours matte or gloss black? need rear aero bumper to complete the side skirt and front lips

Quote Originally Posted by maclovin View Post
    Looks really sick, visconti. How much was the damage for the front grill and roof? cheers.
    close to 500 for both

Quote Originally Posted by 1six8 View Post
    spoke to a rep from powerchipgroup in melbourne re a powerchip tune of the cu2 ecu...

pretty exensive...$1990 gst included...

with SRI, full exhaust, was told potential 16kw gain....2 hour process...

however, if stock car setup then only 8kw gain...not really worth it...
    Far, 2k for 16kw... Guess if you plan to track your car or something then you'd get it? Wish I had spare change like that..

Quote Originally Posted by visconti View Post
    Is yours matte or gloss black? need rear aero bumper to complete the side skirt and front lips
    Nah, mine's matte. And yeah.. I regret not getting the rear bumper and side skirt when I bought the car All I have is the front lip. I'll save up for the rear + skirt in the future..

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    spoke to a rep from powerchipgroup in melbourne re a powerchip tune of the cu2 ecu...

Powerchip... bwahahahaha

How are you guys finding modulo grille? Its selling for $650. Im planning to get the front lip and side skirts only, maybe a grille too.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by nxn75u View Post
    How are you guys finding modulo grille? Its selling for $650. Im planning to get the front lip and side skirts only, maybe a grille too.
    It looks bloody good... But price is stupid...

16kw on SRI? It better be a heat shielded SRI, otherwise the only time you'll see the 16kw is the middle of winter. The k24's intake manifold gets stupid hot in it's normal operation, having a SRI close to it it like double whammy of hot air.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 01-08-2011 at 12:15 AM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    if i were u i'd get front lips, side skirts and rear bumper first, and get grille if i have extra cash

modulo grille is nice, i think it looks better than mugen grille

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 FD2 Sports
    $540 on JDM concept

http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/index.p...detail&cid=368

I couldn't find any other places that sell it, other than walking into a Honda dealer.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod_accord View Post
    $540 on JDM concept

http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/index.p...detail&cid=368

I couldn't find any other places that sell it, other than walking into a Honda dealer.
    Acura Parts from the US?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Acura Parts from the US?
    Japan, the TSX doesn't have the Modulo grille.

Some third party company (heeltoe) are trying to replicate it for their market.

I drool everytime i see the grille on a cu2.. saw 1 second hand on ebay before selling for $400ish i think. But it was in black and its gonna cost more for me to paint.

Maybe I'll DIY some grille.

BTW facelifted euro now comes with switch blade key and also BI-xenon headlights. Wow.. pretty amazing....
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

BTW facelifted euro now comes with switch blade key and also BI-xenon headlights. Wow.. pretty amazing....
    Bi-Xenon only on the top Luxury Navi varient - I'm quite envious of it though.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    I didn't realize a key and bi Xenon headlights would make it amazing. For a car worth close to $50k I would expect those to be standard, and not be amazed by them, but that's just me.