Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Depends which luxury Accord you are talking about...

The Euro is IMHO a far more desirable car than the normal daggy old mans Accord...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    get the BMW, you should have bought a luxury accord to begin with then you would not be having this dilemma
    Haha yea, after seeing more of the BMW the look has really grown on me and I really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post

The Euro is IMHO a far more desirable car than the normal daggy old mans Accord...
    By luxury I mean Accord Euro Luxury
    Last edited by Kevl; 02-08-2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I reckon, go for a ride or spin in that 320i and then decide. We each have our own opinion and it is different to your likes and dislikes.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by Kevl View Post
    Poor Fuel Economy, I get round 12-13L / 100KM (around 70/30 city highway split)
    I wonder how you drive, I do city almost 90% and I get like less or around 11.6l/100km

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post

IMO, they are both bloated pigs but one is under-powered, has become transformer-ish looking, and has less room inside despite being huge.
    Last edited by Rudy; 02-08-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    IMO, they are both bloated pigs but one is under-powered, has become transformer-ish looking, and has less room inside despite being huge.
    And the other one is a BMW.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    get a EVO 8

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    I wonder how you drive, I do city almost 90% and I get like less or around 11.6l/100km
    I'll admit I don't drive with much fuel economy in mind but that's still very high. I think its because I do a lot of small trips? (less than 10mins) How do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The back seat is suprisingly small for a large car. Though most people who have sat in the back of my car have said it was spacious (and I'm pretty tall).

Member Array
    Car:
    07' CL9 Lux 5AT
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevl View Post
    I'll admit I don't drive with much fuel economy in mind but that's still very high. I think its because I do a lot of small trips? (less than 10mins) How do you drive?
    You're not the only one - I'm getting similar figures from mine (between 12 and 13 L/100km), where most of the trips I make in the car are either short (5-10 mins), or made in bumper to bumper traffic averaging less than 20km/h.

I used to drive long distances for work (~ 130km per day, approx 50% of that at 100km/h+) I was able to get an average fuel economy around the 10L/100km mark. Would've been even better had I not been stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for the other 50% of my time not spent at 100km/h+!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by jono_l View Post
    You're not the only one - I'm getting similar figures from mine (between 12 and 13 L/100km), where most of the trips I make in the car are either short (5-10 mins), or made in bumper to bumper traffic averaging less than 20km/h.

I used to drive long distances for work (~ 130km per day, approx 50% of that at 100km/h+) I was able to get an average fuel economy around the 10L/100km mark. Would've been even better had I not been stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for the other 50% of my time not spent at 100km/h+!
    Oh so it's not only me. Seemed like so many members were getting 10L/100km or under on this forum, even with alot of city driving.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 Accord Euro Standard
    It seems from most of your comments that you're looking for someone to convince you that you are making the right decision in getting the BMW. Doesn't seem to be a hard one to figure out that its the one you want. Go get the 320i and be done with it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by CU2 Euro 09 View Post
    It seems from most of your comments that you're looking for someone to convince you that you are making the right decision in getting the BMW. Doesn't seem to be a hard one to figure out that its the one you want. Go get the 320i and be done with it.
    I do really like the 320i but thats not the case. Mostly because some people on the forum (I guess this is a Honda forum) only mention good things about the Euro but don't really say why it is better than the BMW (obviously not everyone) which leads me to say positive things about the BMW to balance it out.

We are pretty much going to get it now, just waiting on whether relative trades in or not. They are still deciding