Page 977 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 47787792796797497597697797897998098710271077 ... LastLast
Results 11,713 to 11,724 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Well thats why I brought the skirts as I knew they where identical. As for the front I am assuming someone will definitely do the JDM model.

I am almost 100% seibon does them

VIS parts are on alot of UKDM cars, they would be the same as the JDM ones I assume?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    its tempting!
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Most US tend to switch a jdm bars anyways for lips.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    its tempting!
    buy buy buy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymui View Post
    hey guys, sorry to jump into the middle, but im just wondering by any chance you guys know if the dc5r uses the same handbrake cable as our ep3? i believe mine is stretched and needs to be replaced
    as stated above check the pads first..

- loosen the handbreak cable
    - with the engine off use a large flat bladed screwdriver to release the auto adjusting arms inside each caliper to reset
    - start the engine and pump the brake pedal a few time to get the adjusters to set properly
    - now adjust the cable
    hope this helps somewhat

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Ok guys can anyone confirm if the Preface and FL bonnet from the EU's are the same as ours?

Hi guys,

What exhaust size should i be running? ive been told either 3" or 2.5". Isnt 3" too big for an n/a 2L car?
    Just wanted your inputs before i go ahead and buy one.

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    2.25-2.5 is reasonable, 3 is unreasonable.
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    sydney ep3 thread closed?
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    damn sorry to hear dude,

ANy chasis damage?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    May be looking at a new front. Possible shock and spring replacement too. front bar definitely needs replacing. I still think you should be able to get it roadworthy again as long as you get it all signed off by am engineer

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by ep3000 View Post
    sigh. i wonder if i can negoitate with justcar to get me a face lift front. but i highly doubt it
    Your panel beater generally is the one who you would negotiate that with. If you know a panel beater I'm sure he could get the FL front for you...If not my panel beater could do it. )

From experience though..I just had a small hole in my front bumper that damaged my front bar, radiator and air con condenser and since most panel beaters around have BARELY worked on our cars...sourcing parts is a HUGEEE headache and expect a waiting a long wait if you need parts from japan. Ultimate Jap in Smithfield has a an ep3...call them up and see what's left on the car. Otherwise talk to slowly a member on here...he has a red ep3 which still has some body parts on it if I am not mistaken.