Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    I prefer the standard 10 spoke alloys,and would change back to them when you change tyres...
    Which ones do you mean? Mine came with 5 spoke wheels from the factory.

I only really bought the CU2 wheels because they were a bargain - got them from a Honda dealer who couldn't sell them to any customers.

How much were they seanneko?

tbh, i don't really like them but I don't like alot of aftermarket looking wheels. I'd rather have them look stock lol

$400 for the full set (brand new). They're not aftermarket wheels, they're genuine original Honda CU2 wheels - just a factory option which most people don't select.

Quote Originally Posted by seanneko View Post
    $400 for the full set (brand new). They're not aftermarket wheels, they're genuine original Honda CU2 wheels - just a factory option which most people don't select.
    $400 is cheap! I know they're genuine but they still look a bit aftermarkety. I've never seen a full Modulo car with the kit rims on.

I like the optional TSX rims (except the fact that they're chrome) and the option UK Accord rims though.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I like the origional alloys best,they are a stunning design,and always look great.

Member Array
    Car:
    GTI /Tiguan/CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    I like the origional alloys best,they are a stunning design,and always look great.
    +1. the 9 spokes 17" wheels from facelifted +2006 Luxury model do look very well matched to the slim CL9 body. they don't look outdated to me, even until now.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    FCUK u guys are making me rethink about buying rims =.=

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    If you are forking out major cash on on rims, get the lightweigt rims, at least it don't hinder performance.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    +1 I have the 17" 9 spokes on my Lux. I always loved the look of those wheels. Plus once you go to 18" or above, the tires start to get expensive. 17"-18" look 'right' for the stock ride height of the car.

If you lower the car on the standard 17", the car starts to look strange. And anything over 18" and you need to lower the car, or the car doesn't look right either.

Lowering a car with anything other than a modest drop around public roads is a pain, you'll constantly be worried about scraping, and the cops will start pulling you over if they think it's too low.

I think that once you go over 18" wheel size the super low profile tires can actually make the handling worse, they are pretty much for bling only. BTCC cars and V8 Supercars use 17" rims. You don't see track cars getting around on stretched tires or huge wheels with super low profile tires.

- HZ

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    goodbye rims goodbye

i might just buy super sticky wheels and and sunroof hahaha

also

im starting to see the starfish alot more
    Last edited by MR_LATE; 09-08-2011 at 07:37 PM.

or is it the camera autofocus light....i am confused.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    lol, the red is from a heat thingy, my dad gutter rash the wheel and i had to get it fixed lol

picture was taken with iphone cam