Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Yes,there are MANY diffirent shades of Silver.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    Thats nice to hear Anthony. The alabaster silver may looks identical to Buron silver, will know the difference in dull weather as during dull weather the buron silver looks like champaign color and looks like silver in bright sunny day..
    Alabaster Silver is what they use on the Accord, CR-V, Jazz, City, Civic, Odyssey, Insight, and now on the Euro. It's not as nice as Buron Silver IMO: Just a common old silver.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I agree,the Buran Silver was a little bit diffirent...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro MY12
    How much did you all pay for your new 2012 Accord Euro? Went to ask about the new Accord for the standard model at Parramatta, the drive away price is around $33,000. I didnt ask for anything else because in a hurry, I'll look for more next weekend.

Woah, I let this thread slip my mind..

I picked up my car on Wednesday and I am in love! This car is everything I expected and more. Still getting used to learning how to work everything, but I am loving it the more I learn how to use everything.

Pics

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    So cu2 has arrived??? Oakliegh G&W Honda had the cu2 euro has their car of the week LOL

I haven't had the chance to grab some pics just yet, today was the first day I actually had some time to sit down and go through everything then go for a nice drive. I'll get some up asap.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by inflyt247 View Post
    I haven't had the chance to grab some pics just yet, today was the first day I actually had some time to sit down and go through everything then go for a nice drive. I'll get some up asap.
    I cant wait to see it,and am happy that you LOVE it so much...I told you you would.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by iceyyyy View Post
    How much did you all pay for your new 2012 Accord Euro? Went to ask about the new Accord for the standard model at Parramatta, the drive away price is around $33,000. I didnt ask for anything else because in a hurry, I'll look for more next weekend.
    Manual without metallic is $33000,auto with metallic is $ 36000.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro L - CU2
    So, Test drove the MY12 Euro last sunday,
    My opinion: The first thing we noticed was a definite improvement in the the steering feel, more precise and lighter.
    Sales rep claimed the gear ratios had been tweaked, as has the suspension. Couldnt discern a difference.
    Also niose levels were supposed to be lower (not that the pre-facelift ones were noisy), this seemed the same to us (wifey was with me)
    The car felt 'lighter' overall and more responsive, on discussing this with the rep, it could be due to the fact that we test drove the base version and we own the L variant about a 100kg difference (as per the rep). Definitely more fun to drive.
    Inside, bluetooth (which we did'nt test) and the USB connectivity, is pretty much all thats new. The USB bit, definitley a useful addition.
    Looks, good, cant say its better, but good.
    Overall still a great car, that just got better. Happy driving :-)

I'll be taking some pics and updating over the weekend after I give the car it's first wash hahaha..

Gonna sus out getting the windows tinted as dark as I legally can, then look into putting some new wheels on this thing.