Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 EG Civic VTI Sedan
    I get at least 500km per tank in my '95 eh auto even after more spirited driving. Fuel gauge doesn't work so i just use the 500kms as a marker to refuel.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by jsttgn View Post
    I just bought a 98 Civic Sedan AUTO (only 82,000km) and i'm getting like 430km for 40Litres.... I did the usual Wynns Injector cleaner addditive, Fuel Filter replacement, Honda FEO, and Correct NGK Spark plugs and its still not up to what the others are claiming. I even lead me to check the correct diametre of the tyre etc, using BP Ultimate, not using A/C and driving casually.

Its believe its attributed to the extra weight of the sedan, and being automatic. Its just irritates me knowing that I bought this car specifically for Fuel Efficiency and its contrary to the Specs.
    i get around the same with my 99 sedan with 85,000 kms. running on platnum plugs and BP 95. thats with pretty much all of it city driving.

did you try resetting your ecu aswell? just undo the battery terminal for a few mins and reconnect
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    i use to get bout 400-450km full tank (35 ltr, non highway driving, 1.6 vti)