Thread: Power FC unit

Power FC unit

Hey guys, my B18c is throwing a check engine light. Ive checked the sensor on the hand controller. VHT is highlighted up, meaning that could be the problem. I can't can't find what VHT stands for ? Does anyone know what it is ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

Array
    Car:
    08 Red CU2 Euro
    Likley related to throttle, are you sure it's VHT not VTH ?
    (It's been a while since I've used an FC hand controller)
    Where are you located? It's easier to check with laptop.
    TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
    TODA Racing - FIGHTEX - MFactory - HALTECH - EXEDY
    Race engines, Dyno tuning, Licenced workshop, Parts.
    P:0401869524 email: toda@todaracing.com.au

Im located in fnq but I do have a friend who has an adaptor and software for checking it in the laptop, hes interstate atm. Ive checked the idle settings, it says 810rpm and 890rpm for when ac is on. I dunno if its a vacuum leak cos ive checkes ovet several times, the cars just idling around 1500rpm and 2000rpm. Doesnt hunt or anything and is throwing a cel light
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

VTH is Throttle sensor voltage, keep adjusting until it doesn't trigger or replace.
    Cheers.

Thanks heaps. Where is it that I adjust ?

All good, I found beeza's write up on hondatech.

Thanks again