Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: warranties

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by OptionEngineering
    if u told everything to the insurance, no worry ah cash
    all done

G, which insurance company you with? Have you tell them all your mod? If you don't.. they will probably replace it with a standard stock 04 VTi if they write it off (touch wood).. Chewbacca won't be happy...

i WILL tell them once my contact ended next mth since i cant be **** to call insurance as I have to wait ages to get someone to talk to me. I am with Just car

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    u can email your insurance company about your mods. I'm with AAMI and i emailed them about the mods and they added it to the list

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad
    u can email your insurance company about your mods. I'm with AAMI and i emailed them about the mods and they added it to the list
    after they added to the list..... is ur premium going to go up? or doesn't affect you at all??+

im never with aami again, never. thought u only allow to do 3 modifications!

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by MRFIT
    after they added to the list..... is ur premium going to go up? or doesn't affect you at all??+
    didn't affect anything

still paying $700 a year for full com

they didn't say there's a limit to 3 modifications

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    cool..... I wonder if RACV will do the same too..... *fingers crossed*

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Guys please keep it on topic....we ended up going from warranties to insurance.

They are not at all related.

I'm sure there is an insurance thread you can bring up if you want raise some insurance questions.

Zimp man, I have no beef with you, but I think you really need to have a read of your insurance terms (or any other comprehensive insurance policy terms for that matter). You don't seem to grasp the two concepts of insurance and warranty both of which are 2 completely different things. As I said, not picking on you, just offering some friendly advice OK.

ok ok....