Page 46 of 268 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748495696146 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Charlie, I think the fitment is spot on. I don't think it needs to be any lower at all, the wheels are sitting perfectly.

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    ^ Amen. I think it looks sick as is... Get coilovers anyway for better performance?
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    low or not, coilovers = best mod you can buy IMO.

makes an amazing difference to the way the car feels and behaves.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Hmm... i'm undecided about selling up and getting something else at the end of this year (cl9 or dc2/r). Maybe i'll get coilovers if the shocks blow. Haven't driven or been in a car with coils so i don't really know how it feels tbh. Some say it's too stiff for daily

imo coilovers + tyres is the best mod to any car. safety first!
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Remove lip and go lower maybe? Looks good though.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    Wasn't done today, but I recently had a major service done on my car, tis running exactly how it should apart from a few problems that were found on the way. Problems were:

- r00ted passenger drive shaft
    - custom rice muffler knocking and generally being/looking/sounding gay
    - busted front and rear engine mounts
    - brake pads on their way out
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to fix up all the problems

To fix the muffler problem I sourced a 2nd hand HKS HiSilent catback exhaust. Had it installed by Muffler Bro's in Footscary and TA DA, no more gay raspy exhaust!! Bigger piping means my engine breathes that iddy bitty bit better
    Also ordered a replacement passenger drive shaft along with:
    - New Hardrace engine mount kit (all four mounts)
    - Hawks HPS brake pads front and rear
    And while I was at it I ordered a new Injen CAI and a hydroshield for that lil iddy biddy piece of mind.

Will be calling OTR tomorrow to book the car in to get some BC BR Coilovers installed as well. Cars currently on lowered springs with stock shocks, feels pretty homo and I want a lil bit more droppage over all.

Oh and this for the lols: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/220578417...84.m1439.l2649
    Yes, I will be putting it on

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Wasn't done today, but I recently had a major service done on my car, tis running exactly how it should apart from a few problems that were found on the way. Problems were:

- r00ted passenger drive shaft
    - custom rice muffler knocking and generally being/looking/sounding gay
    - busted front and rear engine mounts
    - brake pads on their way out
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to fix up all the problems

To fix the muffler problem I sourced a 2nd hand HKS HiSilent catback exhaust. Had it installed by Muffler Bro's in Footscary and TA DA, no more gay raspy exhaust!! Bigger piping means my engine breathes that iddy bitty bit better
    Also ordered a replacement passenger drive shaft along with:
    - New Hardrace engine mount kit (all four mounts)
    - Hawks HPS brake pads front and rear
    And while I was at it I ordered a new Injen CAI and a hydroshield for that lil iddy biddy piece of mind.

Will be calling OTR tomorrow to book the car in to get some BC BR Coilovers installed as well. Cars currently on lowered springs with stock shocks, feels pretty homo and I want a lil bit more droppage over all.

Oh and this for the lols: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/220578417...84.m1439.l2649
    Yes, I will be putting it on
    Wow full on. Looks like your mechanics got an "iddy biddy" bit of work to do lol :P

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Looks great Charlie! I just put in coilovers man, and I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to stock. One of if not the best mods to do!

I'll try get sone pics up, but I went 2" drop at the front and 1.5" at the rear. Back needs to go down a little more and I'll be happy.
    part time potato

Nice man, looking forward to pics. Did you put them in yourself? BC BR if i recall correctly from the other thread. Mind sharing how much you spent on them?

2" front sounds hella nice. If you're still on blades, go sunken battleship star-gazer look and slam the rear tuck half the wheel lol

Would anyone happen to know how much higher the type R lip sits in comparison to the mugen? Am able to get my hands on a genuine one that's already sprayed in my car colour
    Last edited by charliebrown; 09-09-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    N+ are definitely great. can be just firm (for daily use) or quite stiff depending on how you adjust them
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    What's too stiff for the street? I think the spring rates of the ones I'm looking at are F - 10K and R - 8k. I'm not too fussed about a bumpy ride but I don't want to be overly uncomfortable since my car does a fair few km's.