View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 158 of 419 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,885 to 1,896 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    ASR brace
    CTR rear sway bar kit
    Hardrace bushes
    Hardrace end links
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1 mother****er
    Quote Originally Posted by alvis View Post
    didn't do anything to mine, but saw a completely black matt ek hatch near sydney central railway station on my travels back to wollongong... Wonder if the member is on here...
    copy :0
    THAT SHIT WAS BANANAS

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by redefine View Post
    copy :0
    ha, nice where did you get the paint job done at (location on your status says ur in Melbourne tho)?
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R

hoping to get this done sometime int he near future, maybe 15x7 or 15x8 w/ stretched tyres

anyone know if say tempe or ozzytyres would widen stockies?

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Removed blown/busted gold blox LCA, replaced with brand new blackworks red LCA so smooth

Installed hid kit 8000k

Removed the damn nut floating around in my fkn boot which was so annoying every-time it would rattle away!

Received my Billet engine mounts, Shifter bushings, ARP head and rod bolts, B20 conversion kit, RMF narrow headers

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1 mother****er
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    ha, nice where did you get the paint job done at (location on your status says ur in Melbourne tho)?
    i did it myself! not the best job, and i used crappy paint so its faded abit, but ahh well, when i get the time i might re-do it with better quality paint.
    THAT SHIT WAS BANANAS

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    Removed blown/busted gold blox LCA, replaced with brand new blackworks red LCA so smooth

Installed hid kit 8000k

Removed the damn nut floating around in my fkn boot which was so annoying every-time it would rattle away!

Received my Billet engine mounts, Shifter bushings, ARP head and rod bolts, B20 conversion kit, RMF narrow headers
    Why replacing the oem lca with blox/bwr? oem may not look pretty, but heck it will last for ages lol
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 Ek1
    Put my winglifters on its highest setting.
    Just a little USDM

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    decided I liked my EK even more after seeing this. Gosh I hope the sedan or coupe is better looking than this. Could live with the front but the back just says Insight/hybrid all over it... And what's with the spew colour and grey mudguard things... ohh dear.

http://news.drive.com.au/photogaller...914-1k987.html
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    decided I liked my EK even more after seeing this. Gosh I hope the sedan or coupe is better looking than this. Could live with the front but the back just says Insight/hybrid all over it... And what's with the spew colour and grey mudguard things... ohh dear.

http://news.drive.com.au/photogaller...914-1k987.html
    beauty is in the eyes of beholder, imo i think the 8th and 9th gen are sweet looking, but this new model, is too childish and toy looking, very fugly look.....

IF only we got the 8th an 9th gen civic coupe si, sigh!
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    stripped my interior and gave it a clean

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Sand blasted the engine bay
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”