Car:
    K20 DC2

Eg stock shocks to suit ek??

Hey just wondering if the eg stock shocks will fit on an ek

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Fronts will no problems, rears u need washers or spacers to fill out the gap as the ek has a smaller bushing
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

^ as above..

Member Array
    Car:
    honda civic eg
    yep fronts are interchangeable , i just sold my eg off with rear ek suspension and front eg suspension (goes both ways for eg and ek) . i had coilovers in the car but that wasn't included in the sale. Had a pair of stock eg suspension (fronts) replaced that , and had a pair of ek king spring suspension (rears)replaced that. However slight modification was needed, had to buy some washers (got heavy duty ones from warehouse was like $3 for 10 or something) and had to grind back my after market blox lcas a bit. However yep works fine. Although this was on a eg , it applies for ek too, fronts fit , rear required modification.

Goodluck.
    world of sikaflex (:

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    ek rear suspension forks arent as wide as the eg suspension

therefore:

ek into eg -->> cut back lca bushings
    eg into ek -->> add washers between forks and lca bushings should be roughly 2-3 washers each side and from memory theyre m10 washers?

as for height difference there shouldnt be much difference at all, im running koni yellow shocks with tein s-tech springs that came from an ek in my eg and its level or pretty damn close (y)