Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    VIP Nissan Cima
    Faiz, Pimp = looks hot while standing still. Pimp cars go as slow as they want because it lets people see the car better. There's nothing in the definition of pimp that mentions how fast a car can go. As a matter of fact, it may come as a surprise to you but some people are just not concerned if you can beat a WRX off the lights.

Go see how many girls you can impress with a 400kw skyline, and i bet you could get way more attention in a black slammed oddysee with black tints and heavy chrome 19"s

Member Array
    Car:
    05 RB1|08 B200T
    I have just purchased an oddyssey luxury, pick it up on FRIDAY, cant wait. I have almost sold all my accesories from the civic except a few. My first mod is the H11's HID that cost me a whopping $470..

My advise to you, is you might as well go all out and get the LUX for a few grand more.. well worth the money for sunroof, rims, leather i think anyways
    wedding | photography | videography | www.dustinling.com

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Hatch
    The one im driving was around 60k but its a v6 6 seater

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiz
    yes your right viper torque is important in the oddyssey which it lacks. a v6 would have done a good job.

You bet ya... V6 = KIA Carnival = 2.5L V6 = 132KW... $29,990 Drive away... HEHEHE... This one...

As compare to this... ???? The Odyssey looks 100000000X Sexier.

Last edited by ahcash; 03-06-2005 at 04:18 PM.