Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK/K24
    Nice times Bruce, your going to have to take that speed limiter off to see what it really does.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek honda civic hatch
    hey bruice. i was talking to my mechanic the other day and i mentioned your car and he seemed to think that it had blown a motor, you know, whispers.... i know you said you were going to jambo. i'll be heading there tomorrow(sunday) is this a myth or did something happen to that monster? also im going through a turbo selection phase, if you could chime in on my gt3071r vs gt3076r thread that would be great if you have any insight

good luck with jambo! hopefully i see you tomorrow.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholzey View Post
    hey bruice. i was talking to my mechanic the other day and i mentioned your car and he seemed to think that it had blown a motor, you know, whispers.... i know you said you were going to jambo. i'll be heading there tomorrow(sunday) is this a myth or did something happen to that monster? also im going through a turbo selection phase, if you could chime in on my gt3071r vs gt3076r thread that would be great if you have any insight

good luck with jambo! hopefully i see you tomorrow.
    hey there, just whispers, i did finally break a gearbox and got towed back to pits at a test and tune about a month ago so that will be where the rumours started, broke the final drive, not to bad considering it had done 10 years of racing and 350+ passes at the track tho! lol

i am running at jambo, got a new pb yesterday (saturday) of 10.46@139mph, don't think there's much left in it now with out some major changes but we'll see!!

definitely come and find us in the pits on sunday!

cheers
    1993 dc2 integra 450kw@wheels
    10.08@146.57mph

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude 99 VTIR
    wow that is insane, well done !

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek honda civic hatch

jamboree

well i came to jamboree today, and got there at about 12 or so. i was actally really dissapointed with what i saw. There was a serious lack of fast street cars(non trailer), and the lack of non stock hondas was bad.

i dont think i saw a turbo honda run, or an na honda that didnt dial in any quicker then 14.5 or so lol.

what happened to all the k swapped eg's and stuff?
    did you run in the morning?

i did see your car parked in the back section, but didnt see you there when i was walking past. good to hear that you improved your time though!

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholzey View Post
    well i came to jamboree today, and got there at about 12 or so. i was actally really dissapointed with what i saw. There was a serious lack of fast street cars(non trailer), and the lack of non stock hondas was bad.

i dont think i saw a turbo honda run, or an na honda that didnt dial in any quicker then 14.5 or so lol.

what happened to all the k swapped eg's and stuff?
    did you run in the morning?

i did see your car parked in the back section, but didnt see you there when i was walking past. good to hear that you improved your time though!
    maybe you should have entered yours then instead of complaining about the lack of turbo hondas out there?

personaly i think it was one of the best days of drag racing i've seen, with multiple world records broken in several classes.

and yea i run in the morning and went under my dial time so i was out!
    Last edited by turbotegs; 22-08-2010 at 10:12 PM.
    10.08@146.57mph

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek honda civic hatch
    i guess i dont think of my car as being good enough for competition.

i wasnt dissapointed by what i saw, alot of those cars are crazy. its incredible what they can do with ~3 litre engines.. low 6's from a 2jz...

just that i didnt see the cars that i know are out there!

i think power cruise will bring some of those cars out, so hopefully i can get my car there next weekend, and have a great time again.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra
    Found ya man!
    only took a year lol!

I'll pm you and get you email so i can send you some pictures.
    Lunchbox Racing ftw.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4/9
    finally.... a honda fanatic in australia that uses a "Precision" turbo.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by AH_HUH View Post
    finally.... a honda fanatic in australia that uses a "Precision" turbo.
    hahaha, yea i'm sold on them, this is the second one i've had, the first one was a sc44 and i done 35000kms on that turbo making 300kws and sold it with the stock sleeve motor that i originally had in the car, this one has done nearly 20000kms and not a single issue, if i ever upgrade i'll be going with a precision billet turbo! best bang for buck turbo on the market in my opinion!
    10.08@146.57mph

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    New pb at jamboree today, finally fitted a parachute and turned the speed limiter off and managed to get to the final of modified compact and run a 10.08@146.54mph.
    Last edited by turbotegs; 02-10-2011 at 09:10 PM.
    10.08@146.57mph

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Great news.....
    Ps. I love ur fastfours feature a couple of months bak...