Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    i read on the first page you running ctr cams are you still using them?
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by 89lude View Post
    i read on the first page you running ctr cams are you still using them?
    sure are, the setup is identical to the first page except i changed to a edelbrock inlet manifold, 2000cc injectors, deautschewerk DW301 fuel pump and wound the boost up another 5psi.

also fitted a parachute so i could turn off the speed limiter that i had set to keep it under 140mph.
    1993 dc2 integra 450kw@wheels
    10.08@146.57mph

Nutz!!
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    forgot about that go pro footage i got of you a while back,ill get it to you when i can!

Bet you have a itch for 9's now eh!
    11.41@119 mile ALL MOTOR street chassis

K series parts whore

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, EK4
    wow very impressive!

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by honda_b_blastn View Post
    forgot about that go pro footage i got of you a while back,ill get it to you when i can!

Bet you have a itch for 9's now eh!
    sure do, i still have a little boost up my sleeve and it was hard on the rev limit in 4th gear through the end, so with a little bit of a tweak it might do it!
    10.08@146.57mph

Member Array
    Car:
    93 crx turbo
    nice! congrats impressive numbers, i was checking your car out in the staging lanes good stuff keep it goin!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    pwah what a jet.

i see you wrote that you got ls2 coilpacks, is it big bucks going from a dizzy to coilpacks? and was there noticeable improvements ?
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    pwah what a jet.

i see you wrote that you got ls2 coilpacks, is it big bucks going from a dizzy to coilpacks? and was there noticeable improvements ?
    All it cost me was the price of the coils which from memory i payed $200 for 8 of them of ebay. i made everything else for the conversion myself and a mate wired it and the link computer was capable of doing 4 ignition outputs. there wasn't really any noticable gains but i had to run very small plug gaps (with the factory ignition) to avoid spark blowout and this was when it was only on 25psi. the standard ignition would have struggled on 30psi.
    10.08@146.57mph

Member Array
    Car:
    NSX, Legend & Civic racer
    Congratulations, fantastic to see someone doing so well with a self built car. Must give you immense satisfaction! Nines now beckon

Can anyone think of any other manufacturer's product that could turn those numbers with so much standard product still in the car??

And it is great to hear your success with the Darton sleeves, as I have had very sour experiences with two blocks done locally [WA] that were an embarrassment to the name of good engineering.........

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by turbotegs View Post
    All it cost me was the price of the coils which from memory i payed $200 for 8 of them of ebay. i made everything else for the conversion myself and a mate wired it and the link computer was capable of doing 4 ignition outputs. there wasn't really any noticable gains but i had to run very small plug gaps (with the factory ignition) to avoid spark blowout and this was when it was only on 25psi. the standard ignition would have struggled on 30psi.
    Thats great, props to you for doing all the works, ive read on up coilpack conversitions looks really interesting
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by turbotegs View Post
    Thats great, props to you for doing all the works, ive read on up coilpack conversitions looks really interesting
    snapping 2nd..