Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM
    me and tom are gonna be best of buds i can see!
    jdmEG5: Will u take 2 ounces of weed +$500 your way? I'm not kidding.

Speed is a matter of money... How fast can you AFFORD to go?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    Yeah, power per dollar. The jrsc is second to nitrous oxide. And maybe 1/3 the cost of a n/a build. But having both a built n/a b20vtec and a blown one. It sometimes hard to choose which one to drive. The anticipation of that big cam coming on or the sheer torque. Decisions,decisions.
    touge is my style, F@CK your style!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    so whats the b18c good for? nowadays compared to the k24 build? still contemplating whether to boost or sell my dc2r

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    Boost it. No regrets.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    boost. i regret it going NA!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    you think? but its only a matter of time and something internal will blow, was thinking about boreing out standard dc2r block and keeing standard crank. dont know if the money and time would be worth it in the long run. selling it and buying something bigger and work that like a sr20 or mayb even a rota.. im to indecisive, change my mind every day about that car very rarely drive it, have driven it in 3 weeks and makes me wana sell it but as soon as i spend 5 mins driving it makes not wana sell it haha

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    F sr20, go K20 and don't look back Trust me
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    I love that some people are on the B series-suck's band wagon. eventually when something else comes along, bigger and better then K series. i guess everyone will be hater's on that too?. it's only a matter of time.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Im not on that badwagon. I love the B series man. But there's nothing wrong with moving on to new and better technology. No one is 'hating' on the B series. And yes ofcourse, the day a better n/a series of motor comes from Honda, that will be the best option for it's time.
    Last edited by Vvvtec; 12-10-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Honda owners are a bunch of pussys comparing and hating on different engines, K or B its upto the owner to decide
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-0636 View Post
    Honda owners are a bunch of pussys comparing and hating on different engines, K or B its upto the owner to decide
    Haha i know right?
    Holden vs Ford, Nissan vs Toyota.. And everyone seems to hate on Honda.
    Probably because Honda has an internal civil war going on between which Engine is better regardless of the model!
    And when somone tries to be different, they're crucified!

And Nerrus, it's not a 'matter of time' until something blows.
    Something will blow if you do a half assed job on your Motor.. Don't be afraid to boost!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    Quote Originally Posted by Touge Tom View Post
    I love that some people are on the B series-suck's band wagon. eventually when something else comes along, bigger and better then K series. i guess everyone will be hater's on that too?. it's only a matter of time.
    bandwagon!! nahh buddy theres nothing like the b series, i wouldnt go any other motor thats why i would sell for something completely different k20 dosnt even cross my mind mate. my question was is the money and time worth what you would get out of a proply tuned and built b18c7,