Quote Originally Posted by IDV8 View Post
Yes well thats the obvious conclusion but I mean when driving what difference is there between whether you've just replaced springs or you've replaced the entire coilover?
Saying "how much you put in" doesn't exactly give me an idea of what differences there are between the two ..? There will be 4 new (lower) springs.. or 4 new coilovers.. unable to tell the differences it will make to driving from that.
I just lowered my DC5 on kings springs. Basically they feel exactly like stock. The only issue is, it doesnt lower the car THAT much (35mm-40mm). If you want to go for a really low look, your best getting tein springs or better yet, adjustable coilovers as you can adjust exactly what height you want the car to sit at. Obviously, the lower you go with the springs, means you would have to upgrade your shocks as well. This would make your ride a bit stiffer.

As the others have said, the more you spend the better the mod. Obviously coilovers are the best way to go, but a bit pricy. Just depends how much you want to spend and how low you want to go. Hope this helps