Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    R
    has anyone had both the RS and n+?

is there significant difference in the ride?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris S15 View Post
    i've got buddy club racing specs in my daily ek... to be honest, it's a relief to drive stock cars and it gives me a rest from my car.
    So even on softest damper, for a daily - it's still too hard?

Member Array
    Car:
    hardparked elmo
    i got my racing spec damper setting half way, i luv it

Member Array
    Car:
    R
    anyone who've had both the race spec's and n+ care to comment on the difference between them? in particular the ride quality

Member Array
    Car:
    R
    ^^ I had race specs set on the softest setting and it was way to harsh for me , haha

Member Array
    Car:
    hardparked elmo
    race spec dont lower car as much as n+ unless pillow top plates are removed

Member Array
    Car:
    '09 VTR250
    Quote Originally Posted by shebangs View Post
    So even on softest damper, for a daily - it's still too hard?
    Yep. I've got my fronts and my rears set to ZERO(0) and Parramatta Road is still stupidly bumpy. Even on the M4, M5 and M7 you still feel like a slight bobble head.

N+ i think would be sufficient for daily and 2-3 times a year circuit racing. Racing Spec if you're constantly going circuit racing every month or two.
    '09 VTR250

Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    Wanting a bit more information about the Buddy Club Racing Spec Dampers for a DC5R. Any long term users care to elaborate on their experiences and share settings for Australian roads?

The car is a daily, I personally enjoy the sporty feel of suspension, however, I don't want coilovers that rob my ass of comfort. I intend to start tracking the car, but only when a few things have been changed around to cater for track days.

And for forum nazis out there, yes, this is a big bump from 2008, but what option do I have? If I start a new thread with questions you say "search" but when I bump a thread you "why bump old thread." Sometimes you just can't win hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Wanting a bit more information about the Buddy Club Racing Spec Dampers for a DC5R. Any long term users care to elaborate on their experiences and share settings for Australian roads?

The car is a daily, I personally enjoy the sporty feel of suspension, however, I don't want coilovers that rob my ass of comfort. I intend to start tracking the car, but only when a few things have been changed around to cater for track days.

And for forum nazis out there, yes, this is a big bump from 2008, but what option do I have? If I start a new thread with questions you say "search" but when I bump a thread you "why bump old thread." Sometimes you just can't win hahaha
    Haha also looking at these two coil-overs for my type s. Seems like the n+ is best for street use but I'm looking more towards the RS because they have the adjustable camber tops. Plus most of the roads in my town that I drive on are quite good quality and the cushy leather seats should help to protect my ass lol otherwise I'll have to get roll centre adjusters if I get the n+

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Go rsd. I've had
    Both. In regards to be stiffer, yes on the street, the rsd is slightly stiffer, but on the track ucan definitely feel the difference of the higher spring rates

Id go rsd purely cos of camber plates.

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    Go rsd. I've had
    Both. In regards to be stiffer, yes on the street, the rsd is slightly stiffer, but on the track ucan definitely feel the difference of the higher spring rates

Id go rsd purely cos of camber plates.
    Did you find you got a lot of excessive noise after installing them? i'm talking about knocking/creaking when turning or going over bumps ect. Road noise i can put up with just gotta turn my music up lol Any other issues you had that come to mind would be good to know

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I really cant remember but i dont think I had any noises...