Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Go the vzr n1 .... Fast practical and a sleeper

Just some food for thought

There is not that much aftermarket support for that variant of engine as there would be with the Honda s .

The 2 ltr of that engine with a Nissan "type r" cam makes around 130-135kw atw, these engines don't have forged internals and are not polished and ported from factory. The 2 lr only runs 10.3 :1 compression as well

I had a friend pick up a vzr for 6k the other day a well...

The vzr also comes in the autech version which is a 2nd without the vtec but is apparently still good.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by immigymp; 20-10-2011 at 11:47 AM.

I meant 2 ltr for the autech..

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    that video ek4 vs levin 16 seconds quarter mile ? ive seen stock ek4 in australia go low 15's...

I must admit I didn't bother reading all the pages of this thread, but I've owned a 99' Trueno BZR.
    They are quite quick, with the factory close ratio 6 speed, LSD and black top 20v (123kW). I have known them to run 15.3-15.4 sec quarters stock paper air filters etc.

In respose to the above it does show a levin doing a 16 sec quarter. But unless its a BZR its got no close ratio 6 speed, no LSD and no hope against a CTR or ITR.