Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    That is a good question, I cant remember.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    maybe it was a red light to go straight but a giveway to turn left.

either way the bus can wait u dont have to enter danger because a bus is behind schedule or thinks u can make it.

Or mayb it left turn on red after uve looked

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    or maybe its a green left arrow with a red straight. either way its pretty self explanatory busses dont have special rules so dont worry, just remember not to cut them off because they are heavy machines.

Also saw a bus turn left wide and side swipe a car making a left turn in the next lane. Was quite intense when the car swerved into the bus lane in front of the bus to prevent the bus leaving.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    LOL i have seen simular stuff, just remember busses are long and are driven by ppl on a tight schedule so dont overtake or sit beside them in double turning lanes. i remember one time seeing a buss infront of me turn left at the lights and a daiwoo turn left beside it. longs story short the busses front n rear were sticking into the daiwoos lane (even though the wheels were in its own) and the lady driving flipped out and hit the breaks. having said that she was talking on her mobile so she wasnt to attentive.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3-EVO-S2000
    thats why buses and trucks have this sign on them
    Last edited by Paul.Z; 27-10-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Herro

^ This is true. I dont like buses or big vehicles in general when i'm in the Jazz. You know the feeling when your on the highway and there are two big ass trucks on either side of you and your just thinking "must...keep...wheel...straight...OR DEATH!"

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3-EVO-S2000
    lol...i know what your talking about..but i only overtake them...unless theres a insane truck driver going faster than 140km/h
    Herro

anywhos so whens this jazz meet happening?

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    there is one tonight at olympic park again. 10:30pm BE THERE

damn i guess i missed it hopefully some pics