Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Red light fine

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    hahahahhahaha no wonder you dont know the rules.

this is another issue the Australian road rules need to bring up, people on international liecense. this thread is great example of how ridiculous they are.
    We do not have rules but people drives better than people in here,less accidents...
    IMO more rules will make more worries for people, and they will have accidents even more.

Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    Hahahha Before u even open your mouth learn to drive. No body is angel, I do not drive like d**Khead, I am more than carefulll driving, Like it take 3 4 seconds for the other light to turn green, it wiill not turn green straightaway. I am sure this forum is more than 80% are Asian people, so do you think people you are Australians.
    You angels who say i do not obey the law, do you obey the law, you modify your cars just to tell others i am driving blablabla car with blabla bla modification. you modify your car to enjoy driving it and to have fun driving it,not to drive it like grandma.Before anybody open there shithole mouth look at your selves. I know when to speed and when not with out risking other people life.
    Are you just making this post to pick a fight because you have nothing better to do? A FORUM is a place where people come together for advice or discussions, you're not really discussing cause you're just calling everyone names. And you don't want to take the advice people are giving you?

Obviously everyone breaks road rules here and there, but they are smart enough to not be busted while doing it, you get busted you pay the fine you let them demerit you. EVERYONE else here will do the same thing.

So technically your questions have been answered but you're just being downed about it.

lol your car going get clamped!

Make these wankers take the fkn bus... or do the Ls and Ps like we do. 18 year olds coming here thinking they own the streets when they have less experience than us driving more powerful cars than us. Logic?

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by khanguskhan View Post
    Are you just making this post to pick a fight because you have nothing better to do? A FORUM is a place where people come together for advice or discussions, you're not really discussing cause you're just calling everyone names. And you don't want to take the advice people are giving you?

Obviously everyone breaks road rules here and there, but they are smart enough to not be busted while doing it, you get busted you pay the fine you let them demerit you. EVERYONE else here will do the same thing.

So technically your questions have been answered but you're just being downed about it.
    I am not picking a fight in here and i will not pick fight in here, but if anybody say even a small word to me, i will fight until no end. This is my thread if you are not happy with it, stay outside. When ever somebody write negative comments, i will answer by negative comments back.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    lol your car going get clamped!
    Hahah they can not take the car it's is not on my name

Even worse, if the was under your name you can try to dodge for awhile, if it is under your friend's name, and your friend says "IT WASN"T ME" then they will hunt you down to make you pay the fine. So either your friend takes it for you or you won't be able to avoid it.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    thanks a lot for the comments, bad or good.
    I do nt want to argue with people in here anymore
    close this thread thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by khanguskhan View Post
    Even worse, if the was under your name you can try to dodge for awhile, if it is under your friend's name, and your friend says "IT WASN"T ME" then they will hunt you down to make you pay the fine. So either your friend takes it for you or you won't be able to avoid it.

^^ hahahahhahahah well said so either way your screwed hahahahahhah
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    ^^ hahahahhahahah well said so either way your FUKED hahahahahhah

suck on it
    if i got *uc*ed or not, i do not care . I am not gonna pay it just to make you happy .

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    if i got *uc*ed or not, i do not care . I am not gonna pay it just to make you happy .
    haha idc, i was just trolling the whole time anyway

but hopefully in the near future you will learn the rules and respect them like most of us do.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    haha idc, i was just trolling the whole time anyway

but hopefully in the near future you will learn the rules and respect them like most of us do.
    I am following rules, and i know i am guilty, and I do not remember what happen that day at all. So i have to accept it, but my point is 305$ is too much for a fine.