Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    the euro is a really good first car as it is my first car aswel. and even though sometimes i wish i had gotten a rex or evo...which i was considering at the time i choose the euro for its fine looks and ride comfort. when it came down to it....i would always go bak to the euro as its a nice car to cruise in. power wise its not the fastest car but can still put up a good run.

and yesh i believe that the euro can take on normal v6's coz i have beaten my friends holden s-pack so many times when i use to study with him.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    If you buy a manual euro, then youd have to pay for the necessary tlc. then do the above mentioned mods... Thats like 4-5k... You are pushing the cost of an integra (type r if you are lucky).

Just keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 23-02-2011 at 11:22 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    CL9's are nice true mid sized sedans. My CU2 is a porker compared to my old CL9, and I miss the smaller size.
    I had a brand new '04, and had zero probs with it. It chewed about 12L/100kms with me driving like a wanker, and about 8-9L/100kms on the highway.
    It will chop up the 6's the same age too, to the speed limit of course lol!

Mazda 6 and Subaru Liberty are the other two to look at, but the Honda was the better car. Unless you get a GT-B!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    vtack+non-vtak
    if your getting a euro for your first car, and ur still on p's, imo one of the best cars to get and im in the same boat as you (technically my euro issent my first car but sure feels like it!)
    enjoy it. best n comfortable car for all ye mates, n has a little bit of go.
    n no popo's will annoy you about the car
    omg
    i love my euro

alright thanks for the help guys!

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    welcome abourd!

you got no money for an em1 so euro is a no go
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

lol...

troll bad

worse that me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    Currently my first car only been driving alone since last wednesday! awesome first car so far give it a good belting here and there nothing to extreme but im satisfied with what it does.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Currently my first car only been driving alone since last wednesday! awesome first car so far give it a good belting here and there nothing to extreme but im satisfied with what it does.
    And thats y i avoid red p platers at all cost

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    And thats y i avoid red p platers at all cost
    LOL. sif you don't give it a fair belting all the time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Lol ive been driving for a bit longer then a week

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Lol ive been driving for a bit longer then a week
    because everyone that thrashes their first car within a week of getting their licence is going to wrap themselves around a pole, right?

do you write segments for TT/ACA by any chance?