Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S

need to know everything about putting a ecu , k pro on my dc5s any info helps

hey guys needs to know all info about putting an ecu nd k pro in my dc5s , iv done all mods i wana do for know n i wana get the potentail , iv bin trying to search stuff for a little while , nd i get lost with people quoting ecu numbers n blah blah( sry), if u can give me a step by step would be a dream come true , i could try and explain what i kno but its soo nooby itll probly annoy people , all help will be appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    You have one already and want to install it or you want to buy one and install it?

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    hey mate, to know all info about putting an ecu nd k pro in your dc5s , uv done all mods u wana do for know n u wana get the potentail , uv bin trying to search stuff for a little while , nd u get lost with people quoting ecu numbers n blah blah( sry), if u can give me the year of car , i could try and explain what i kno.

and not to foggot, welcome abourd!!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    Hey yer its a 04 my 05 n its stock inst compatible wid k pro .so i need the dc5r ecu. once i have that i dont kno what to fo

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    omg i cant stand this language!

its like watching someone strangle a cat

Mate

Please pm " TODA AU" in regards to this stuff

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    or just buy a Haltech Platinum and be done with it. A much more user friendly ECU as opposed to the K-pro & IT'S AUSSIE!
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8