Page 281 of 313 FirstFirst ... 181231271278279280281282283284291 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,372 of 3745
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9-47 View Post
    Do you know what VMX-80 is worth mate?
    easy to get?

cheers
    You'll get it at any of the accessories shops. Supacheap, Repco etc. I think it was about $30 for 4 litres. I've just put it in my Gen2 CRX's G/box (D16A8) that I just registered, changing gears very nicely.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 VTIR Integra
    VMX80 I shall use then. What do you think of that additive that people use in their gearboxes, for extra gear lube? It comes in tube, and gets added with the gear oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    VMX80 I shall use then. What do you think of that additive that people use in their gearboxes, for extra gear lube? It comes in tube, and gets added with the gear oil.
    I wouldn't bother, all the additives and modifiers are already in the oil. A lot of those sorts of additives are just thickeners supposedly to "fix" worn parts and stop noise etc (which they don't, believe me, I have tried them in the past Haha). Just a waste of money.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Bit late, but I'm really happy with Honda MTF06. My 2nd and 3rd used to grind a bit, but ever since changing my box oil, those grinds have gone away. I do realize the MTF hasn't fixed the gears, but as long as they no longer grind I'm happy.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra LS
    i have a grinding sound coming from my catatlic convertor area...it only makes the "chinging sound" when i free rev hit but at only the highest pitches....and also when i am driving at a constant pace....what do you guys reckon??
    1992 DA9 Integra LS
    stock as a rock

Check the spring loaded clamp bolts where the engine pipe joins the "cat". (loose or broken spring), and if it's still got all the stock exhaust, check for loose/broken rivets on the heat shields. If you've also got dress tips fitted at the back, check them also. Mine rattle at certain revs. (gonna rip'em off one day)

Member Array
    Car:
    95 VTIR Integra
    Does anyone know whats the closest coil-overs to the TEIN DSA32-KUSS2 SS in handling and quality? I ordered a set of TEIN's for my DA, after I paid the seller tells me that they are not getting stock from tein till Jan, and I need new suspension now. My stocks a stuffed. The seller offered me a close match as he put it, with the Ksport KP series. I don't know anything about them. Now I'm left to find a new good quality set of coil-over struts for around $1300. Can anyone point me in the right direction plz?

Member Array
    Car:
    AE86 hatch
    heard skunk2 sports series are good :P

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    ive never tried them myselves
    but ksport is a pretty good brand, id go for those
    ive got tein ss, there bit too soft even on hardest settings
    otherwise u can always change ur front forks to dc2 and backs to dc2r and go to type r coilovers, alot more brands come up
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Yeah your choices are alot broader with the dc2r swap but adds around $400 on top to begin

K Sports would do the job but how long they last is questionable

For 1300 I'd be trying to get a more established brand

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    forks are easy to find eg or dc2
    type r lcas if ur lucky u can get em cheaply
    Like me xD
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Someone on here is selling a set of DA6 rear LCAs which will fit the DC2R struts. EG/DC front forks are a dime a dozen, I picked up a set a while ago for about $20 just in case I ever want to go for a later model setup.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985