Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sat Nav V15

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6L
    We have an Accord V6L 2007 with the original satnav disk. I have just spoken to Honda Parts in Bne and been advised that V17 is NOT available for our model, but he was unable to provide any idea of when it may be released. GRR! I'll try again next year.

BTW The V17 that is available retails for ~ $375 from Honda.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6L
    Thanks for that.
    I eventually gave up on the built-in Honda GPS and bought a hand held Garmin which came with updates for the life of the unit.

It has many features superior to the Honda unit, such as voice activation - you just tell it where you want to go!

So I just have settle for a cable draped around the car and the lack of integration with the sound system.

Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Accord Euro
    Hi mate
    I have just purchased a cl9 2008 accord euro luxury and would like to try out if a copied version works on mine
    Are u able to burn it and if so how much would u charge to send me a copy

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    I would pay $100 for a copy... It is idiotic to charge by Honda $500. To say it vulgar way -it is a rip off!!!
    I have Honda accord euro 2007 - tourer with gps system+ maps originally installed and the maps i guess, are 2005 or even older. That is what they sold me with a new car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic fd2
    hi... was wondering will the v17 works on 06 legend? consider they dont use mitsu or alpine fancy head unit.. your comments will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    I can provide a copy of this DVD disc for a $50 contribution to anybody interested

PM me or email me asiracusa@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

The problem with your offer is that:
    1. You don't even bother to answer an email where professional suggestions were given in order for you to succeed to do such copy.
    2. You keep raising your fees which in essence is not a problem at all provided you
    know what you are doing do provide a workable back up copy.
    3. You are not specific as to what Honda model you can make copy for. If it is a re-
    tro model accord - i assume you know what is needed to be re-scripted for such
    back up copy to work. :-)

Or you are just having people for a run, ay?
    Thank you for reading me. have a happy Festive.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 09
    The problem with your offer is that:
    1. You don't even bother to answer an email where professional suggestions were given in order for you to succeed to do such copy.
    2. You keep raising your fees which in essence is not a problem at all provided you
    know what you are doing do provide a workable back up copy.
    3. You are not specific as to what Honda model you can make copy for. If it is a re-
    tro model accord - i assume you know what is needed to be re-scripted for such
    back up copy to work. :-)

Or you are just having people for a run, ay?
    Thank you for reading me. have a happy Festive.[/QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ ___

Toytan,

I suspect you are confusing me for someone else for the following reasons:

1. I have received a nr. of private emails on the subject and religiously replied to all of them. However, I have not received an emal like the one you are describing. In any case I thank you for the offer but I have perfectly working copies being already used by some posters in this forum. I have also emails from some of them confirming that the DVD is working properly and thankung me for it.

2. I don't know what you mean by sayng that I am raising my fee. This was the first and only time that I ever posted this offer. Again, you must confuse me with someone else (are you confusing me with the poster offering V16 sometime ago perhaps???).

3. I am not specific about the model because I don't work for Honda and I do not know what models iare compatible with this disc. However, I have provided a Honda Part Nr. so that people can check with Honda if this DVD is compatible with their model (It only takes a telephone call to a Honda dealer).

I can assure you that I am not having a run on anybody. As I said these copies are already running on peoples cars and I have emails confirming that and thanking me for it.

I strongly suggest that before attacking people the way you did, you make sure you know what you are talking about.

I reply to this post would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway Have a Merry Xmas

Zapped
    Last edited by Zapped; 25-12-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapped View Post

Toytan,

I suspect you are confusing me for someone else for the following reasons:

2. I don't know what you mean by sayng that I am raising my fee. This was the first and only time that I ever posted this offer. Again, you must confuse me with someone else (are you confusing me with the poster offering V16 sometime ago perhaps???).

3. I am not specific about the model because I don't work for Honda

I strongly suggest that before attacking people the way you did, you make sure you know what you are talking about.

I reply to this post would be greatly appreciated.

Zapped
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    I am obeying your wish to receive the answer. As you promised - be appreciative.

Clicking on an email provided is a fantastic feature you employed.
    Thanks to that there is no room to make a typing mistake.
    So, once the email sent and it does not return - it is at the receiver's end. That is my assumption.
    Of course an option is that i have not send an email to you at all in the first place. Cling to for the convenience sake. :-)

It is possible that i confuse you with somebody else although that is a quite remote possibility because
    your nick name is known to me from one of a "movie downloading" blog's . Even if it is a similar nick to yours ( serious possibility) - it is close enough not to forget whom i sent and email to in this forum.

I do not know where i got an assumption that you have risen the fees. Your suggestion that I have it confused with somebody else's fee is a possibility and I am therefore serving you an apology.
    I still insist that for what you offer - your fee (risen or not) - is more than modest.

To make an offer of a product one does not need to work with Honda or does one?
    To an average user an info such as "honda accord euro model years from 200xx till 200xx would do marvels. :-)
    Better charge $100 and save people time for researches.

I have not attacked you. It is a forum not a gestapo style political organization where
    one is obligated to think twice before one opens the mouth, or else....
    Can't you take it in "like a man"? :-)))
    I strongly suggest to leave it all at it.
    Or would you like to sell me a back up copy for the fee which, by any stretch of imagination (and as already mentioned) - is more than reasonable?
    Thank you for Christmas wishes.
    Happy New Year to you if i may. :-)
    tim.

I just rang Honda Australia and
    Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04 is only for Japan. Not Australia

Can someone verify??

They told me the latest version for Honda Australia is V15

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 09
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I just rang Honda Australia and
    Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04 is only for Japan. Not Australia

Can someone verify??

They told me the latest version for Honda Australia is V15

Hi Eddie,

I can only conclude that given the merry season, the Honda employee you spoke to, had too many drinks.

If you email me at asiracusa@hotmail.com I'll be happy to email back to you a copy of my DVD cover which clearly states front & Back that it is a Honda Australia WhereIs Navigation data Vers.17.

Perhaps you should ring another Honda dealer. I just had an email from someone who has just checked the part Nr. with a Honda dealer and confirmed that is compatible with his car. So believe me, that part Nr. is Australian and it does appear on the invoice given to me by Honda.

Cheers - Zapped

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 V6 Luxury
    I think it possible that V15 is the latest version available for Mitsubishi Players (Accords prior to 2008) and that V17 is for the later accords that have an Alpine Player.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    Quote Originally Posted by gcleaver View Post
    I think it possible that V15 is the latest version available for Mitsubishi Players (Accords prior to 2008) and that V17 is for the later accords that have an Alpine Player.
    Yes. You are quite correct. V17 is not for 2007. That is indeed the case. But if somebody has a brain zapped, then he will insist that everybody else has missing a board up the attic or being drunk. I would be willing to gift $50 to such cocky fellow who in return would be willing to get quiet. Just think of it. 50 bucks just for being quiet... It is a bargain. Not bad, ay?