Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    cabin filter and air filter a different...cabin makes the inside of the car filter the air inside the car for the passengers, i assume?

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 x2
    And brake fluid at 60k
    hondadynamiks - ADELAIDE

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by azn_k3nt View Post
    cabin filter and air filter a different...cabin makes the inside of the car filter the air inside the car for the passengers, i assume?
    Correct, seems you need to replace both.
    Also if you got auto tranny... Time for a auto tranny fluid change
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Euro Lux
    im looking to do the 80k service any reliable melb inner east mechanics people would recommand?
    cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Luxury Auto
    Same story for 70,000km service... I got a 5 litter bottle of Castrol Edge Sport 5w-30 and a Honda filter and changed them myself. 80,000km might be a different story due to the valve adjustment and I do have a noisy valves... Any recommendations in Sydney?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    I think theres a shop called top one (or auto one??) In hornsby or something and then theres always toda.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Top one is in Sydney. Revzone is in ringwood

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Top one is in Sydney. Revzone is in ringwood
    An Hondacare at Sumner park Brisbane.

What marquee said, except damn, anyone good on north side of Melbourne? I ended up in Preson/Reservior...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro lux
    Ringwood Honda quoted me $695 which they said they'd carry out the following for the 80k service -

I didn't wanna pay that much so I just did the main ones myself which were oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter. :\

OIL AND FILTER
    TAPPET ADJUSTMENT MUST BE ADJUSTED COLD
    SAFETY CHECK OF LIGHTS
    FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT NOTE: THE FILTER IS LOCATED IN THE FUEL TANK.
    TYRE ROTATAION
    BRAKE INSPECTION
    TENSION SUSPENSION
    CHECKED ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
    AIR FILTER REPLACEMENT
    LEVELS ALL INSPECTED/TOPPED UP
    IDLE LEARN RESET

WE WOULD REQUIRE THE VEHICLE FOR 1 FULL DAY

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    An Hondacare at Sumner park Brisbane.

What marquee said, except damn, anyone good on north side of Melbourne? I ended up in Preson/Reservior...
    as far as I know, none (though I have been doing it an C&P Honda, long story). No one seems to live on this side lol. But anyways next 120k service Im thinking to just DIY.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by woodz1 View Post
    Ringwood Honda quoted me $695 which they said they'd carry out the following for the 80k service -

I didn't wanna pay that much so I just did the main ones myself which were oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter. :\

OIL AND FILTER
    TAPPET ADJUSTMENT MUST BE ADJUSTED COLD
    SAFETY CHECK OF LIGHTS
    FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT NOTE: THE FILTER IS LOCATED IN THE FUEL TANK.
    TYRE ROTATAION
    BRAKE INSPECTION
    TENSION SUSPENSION
    CHECKED ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
    AIR FILTER REPLACEMENT
    IDLE LEARN RESET

WE WOULD REQUIRE THE VEHICLE FOR 1 FULL DAY

OIL AND FILTER
    TAPPET ADJUSTMENT MUST BE ADJUSTED COLD - $120 job, needs car to cool down
    SAFETY CHECK OF LIGHTS
    FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT NOTE: THE FILTER IS LOCATED IN THE FUEL TANK. Dunno how much this costs
    TYRE ROTATAION
    BRAKE INSPECTION
    TENSION SUSPENSION
    CHECKED ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - OBD2 reader will do that fo you, easy DIY
    AIR FILTER REPLACEMENT - Get a K&N or other performance one (Simota comes to mind) might as well get some oomph out of it.
    IDLE LEARN RESET - just reset ECU and leave car idle for 15 minutes, after ECU reading

Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
    as far as I know, none (though I have been doing it an C&P Honda, long story). No one seems to live on this side lol. But anyways next 120k service Im thinking to just DIY.
    Probably all stabbed or shot. I got police chopper over the house every second night.
    and it's got one of the highest population/registered firearm ratio in the country (for metro areas)

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Probably all stabbed or shot. I got police chopper over the house every second night.
    and it's got one of the highest population/registered firearm ratio in the country (for metro areas)
    lmao. Northcote side seems nice and quiet . I rarely go preston side, nothing to do there.

Had to ask too, there is no mention in the service manual when to change the coolant. I check it the other seems, seems ok. Just over 100k now, should I do a coolant flush?