Quote Originally Posted by RAD View Post
If you head to an auto paint store, they should be able to make you a pressure pack (spray can) using your paint code.

Since you've got an EG, your car would likely have acrylic rather than 2pac, make sure you get acrylic because the two different paint types dont want to adhere well.
Primer depends on how far you're sanding, combined spray putty & primer should be fine if you've still got paint left after sanding/scuffing, if you're down to bare metal grab an etch primer, and seperate spray putty if necessary.

Minimum one can of metallic and clear for each panel, a spare would be handy to have.

As for getting it shiny, once your paint has cured, grab some 2000 grit sandpaper, and soapy water. You want to sand away most of the orange peel (the textured reflection). Dont sand it too much, you'll go through the clear, just enough so that the majority of the panel is sanded down with a dull reflection.

Afterwards, you'll need a cutting compound safe for clear coats, and either a rotary buffer, or some sick wax on, wax off skills with a foam mit or terry towel. The panel should be glossy, with only light swirls left, then you'd do the same but with a polish meant to remove swirls and holograms.
Only a few such as Milano Red EG's came out with acrylic.

He has a blue one which isn't acrylic. You can still get 2pac colours converted to acyrlic aswell.

Regarding the pressure pack, you can get them from autbarn aswell. I did my old EG roof, I think I deleted the thread though.