Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Check your coolant , engine oil , bring a jerry can . Bring usual tools too incl spare tyres.
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

About 6 months ago I did 1000kms down; a day break; and 1000km's back. Return trip was under 10 hours-with a total stop time of just under 10 minutes. Townsville-Roma and back.

My normal fuel range is about 330km(around town); on the open road I was getting 550kms before I was looking for fuel. But every fuel stop- I was adding oil. I know one of my valve stem seals is due to be replaced. It was dropping less than a quarter (as indicated on the dipstick) on every fuel stop.

THUMBS UP to those who said a full service. Don't forget to run the spare up a bit higher PSI than normal- you can let it down on the roadside if you need to- but unless you have a pump you can't add air. ~> New windscreen wiper blades. 10bucks and worth every cent on a trip.

Also some 'fresh music' is a life saver!

My bum was numb by 6 hours; 7 hours I was moving my foot around because my heal was getting numb and moving my bum around wishing I had 3" wool seatcovers; 8 hours I was out of coffee; 9 hours I was so glad I run nice spotlights (on a ugly looking front bar) and just hoping that it was skippy-free for the next 100 or so km's.

Tex.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I did a trip from Brisbane to Melbourne straight 22 hour trip with a stock VTI-R (B18C2) and didn't have any issues at all. Just some stone chips on my front bar, so i defs recommend some race tape.