Page 1056 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 565569561006104610531054105510561057105810591066110611561556 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,672 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    Who wants fd2r seats?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    impromptu car wash on an overcast day. wooo! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    looking nice aero!

I reckon the mugen kits really come off well if you could relocate the no. plate

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, BB6, EU1
    talkin about seats and rubber, my rides pretty comffy atm, got a recaro and semi's so im pretty happy. Just bought a fn2r gear knob but dno if i wanna use it =S does it feel good sorta wanna get a refund need money

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    side pics?
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Man I wish I could get some recaros with airbags
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Xeno why not get fn2r seats?

Whoa xenonkuraz, you're located in Sunshine but I've never seen your car around; I'm from West Sunshine (white CU2 with a black roof). I'm from the Euro section but just thought I'd pop by the Civic's to have a peak :P You guys have some nicely done up FD's.

Also, guys from Melbourne/west side, is there a thread/mod list/pics for a gray FD(2?) with a carbon fiber bonet, forgot what rims, lowered? Not sure if the description is actually helpful but yeah.. Just curious to know what mods the owner has done.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Dude I see your CU2 drive down Glengala road EVERYDAY HAHA come to the upcoming honda meet im organising. It kinda sounds like you're describing my car there...except I have stock rims

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    Xeno why not get fn2r seats?
    I don't like them lol not comfy enough for me

G'day guysss, im kinda new in here and since i joined ive done few mods on ma fd1. Injen, rear spoiler, red emblem kk... And im plannin to install exhaust on ma fd. I could get mid and down pipe by maself and for muffler im thinkin of gettin varex muffler which has remote control. Please advice me with this. Anyone done ecu settin on fd1?? Like hondata flashpro something. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xenonkuraz View Post
    Dude I see your CU2 drive down Glengala road EVERYDAY HAHA come to the upcoming honda meet im organising. It kinda sounds like you're describing my car there...except I have stock rims
    Really?? I don't see any FD's that are silver with a black bonnet.. unless that isn't your car.. (I just roughly skimmed through these pages trying to find pics. Didn't really read haha). Only FD's I notice is my friend's white one with a black front bumper and a black/navy one. I'm keen to see your car; a turbo'd FD!

I'm busy on the 9-11th of Dec! Otherwise I'd be glad to come to a meet. Haven't been to one ever since like... April or something!

The FD I was describing has a carbon fibre wing too I think. See it in North Sunshine sometimes at Kumon dropping off people.