View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 173 of 419 FirstFirst ... 73123163170171172173174175176183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,065 to 2,076 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    170,000kms on the original clutch!? Wow, that is impressive... good on you for having a go at the DIY and hope you're happy with it.

Oh, found out last night someone smacked my rear wheel arch - not sure when it happened, probably Monday at shopping car park - was SO pissed but lucky I got the marks off with polish.

When will people f*kn learn how to drive trolleys in carparks
    pics dude heavy ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    All new bushings installed:, skunk2 pro-s 2 coils on. Will write up something more detailed when I have time..

Finito

Peace

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    any major improvements you felt after installing these bushes on your suspension?

no exaggeration is required for eg: front strut bar improved suspension/ handling performance straight away LOL
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Well i had the bushings and suspension installed at the same time. It's bloody stiff, improvements are huge. Brake performance feels great on stock brakes. Car doesn't nose dive and feels way more solid. I get a subtle feeling like you can take corners a few kms faster with more confidence. After a more spirited drive on some good roads on a dry day I will give another summary.
    Peace

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    thanks man,, should be sweet good combo with your coilovers, maybe front and rear sway bars will definately make a top notch combo!
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Quote Originally Posted by viinnh View Post
    pics dude heavy ?
    yeh it's just annoying more than anything I guess - especially when you put so much work into the car. You can see it below under fluro lights when you really look for it:

HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvis View Post
    yeh it's just annoying more than anything I guess - especially when you put so much work into the car. You can see it below under fluro lights when you really look for it:

tell me about it!!!! had a few to many dings now....

But after the first one, u get over it quickly... unless u have money growing outta of ur pockets, than i dont see the point in spending in fixing two or three small dint
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    tell me about it!!!! had a few to many dings now....

But after the first one, u get over it quickly... unless u have money growing outta of ur pockets, than i dont see the point in spending in fixing two or three small dint
    I stopped looking :P

I tried to break into my civic today, failed. Lucky it was only a test run lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 WRX
    nothing today, but i used turtle wax headlight restorer yesterday, came up pretty good!

oh and another thing, new wheels are on the way!!!!
    OVERRATED TO BE UNDERRATED

LOLNOPE!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    vacuumed, applied protector to plastics, cleaned seats, roof lining and engine bay in lead up to OH meet on Saturday!

Just need to find time to wash car before driving up...

HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    2 legs
    ^ wow looks like it just rolled out of the show room! lol

Damn what did you use to clean the bay?

love clean bays.