Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    B16A EG Civic
    I added a few common electrical issues (and solutions) in the EG Si section which could probably be copied to most of the other car/model pages once they're created, since they affect most 90's Honda's

Oh and just a suggestion. I think there's too many levels within the Wiki. Maybe instead of the variants having their own pages, have sub sections under a model? i.e. EG Civic has its own page, under that you have the specific variant info (a specifications table for each variant), then further down you can have generics (background, features, known issues, modifications, etc). This will save having a heap of duplicate info on each page since 90% of it will be the same for each variant anyway. Then there's also more chance of the Wiki being filled out correctly/completely.
    Last edited by 02gzm; 25-04-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for that.

Point noted about the multiple levels. Perhaps having many pages like you mention is a bit hard to maintain and results in duplicate content. I'll have a think about it and might cut the levels down. The CRX page is looking like going that way so will keep an eye on it.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    I've just re-enabled the Wiki having disabled it due to some errors with advanced search.

Happy to have people contribute/provide feedback.